When Clicking Listen Show Does Not Play
  • When I click the listen button the current show does not play.  Also it does not play on the site.  It does when I click the speaker under Library.
  • 10 Comments sorted by
  • I already added content to the show.
  • make sure the IP for your stream settings are actual IP of the machine like 192.168.1.10 and not localhost or 127.0.0.1.
    The last two is that you can only listen on that machine its installed.
    Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    "I might be in Mud but that does not Make me a Wild Hog(pig)"
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
    "The only thing that remains constant is change itself"
    May the force be with you,until our path or destiny bring us in tandem.
  • The stream url is sofradio.sofpomona.com.
  • I changed the stream settings to the ip address and it still doesn't work.
  • Has the stream successfully connected to your icecast server?
  • Yes.  The stream connects to the icecast sever.
  • I've completed all the above - but I still can't hear anything.

What have I missed on airtime pro?
  • I am not using airtime pro.  I have a dedicated server that I installed airtime on.  Being the stream connects to the airtime server why does the stream not play when I click listen or in the player on the web site.

Here is a link to the site.

http://radio.sofpomona.com

• @Greg I can see the stream is connected to your icecast server, and I can receive the stream in VLC so obviously that part is working (although it is currently broadcasting silence). So it must be an issue with your jquery/jplayer on your website...
  • I am suing the player I got from the airtime web site.  Do you know of a good player.  Also I get silence when I click on the listen button in the airtime admin.