Locked out of admin account in Airtime
  • I hope there is some quick way to reset the admin password. Is there? - thanks
    Post edited by John Tinker at 2015-01-25 10:08:33
  • 2 Comments sorted by
  • All is well. I found these instructions:

sudo -u postgres psql airtime
    airtime=# UPDATE cc_subjs SET pass = md5('yourpassword') where login = 'admin';

• The frequency of this question only leads me to think,"is there something dubious or  facetious " going  on or coming.

Please follow this post that I answer https://forum.sourcefabric.org/discussion/17238/can039t-login

if you forget your password you need to do a production upgrade as I suggest.
    If you find a weakness in the system report to to the Sofab Team but do not follow any suggestion to break the hash,maybe someday you might find your system unusable.
    There are limited personal information stored in the system,but the creative people will always seek entry route

Please if it does not Apply to you do not feel offend and follow what I said above to restore and use your password

VOISSES
    18 to Go
    "Never give  beer and a weapon to a fool,they may just turn on you"
    Post edited by Voisses Tech at 2015-02-04 22:47:29
    Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    "I might be in Mud but that does not Make me a Wild Hog(pig)"
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
    "The only thing that remains constant is change itself"
    May the force be with you,until our path or destiny bring us in tandem.