Can't login
  • Hey im login in to airtime 2 days ago today im can't

• 4 Comments sorted by
  • @TheNerka

THis is the time to note that especially strong passwords you should hard copy it and keep it safe.
    Depending on trying to bypass or removing hash from databases can affect the integrity at times greeting problem ( basically hacking to get back a password ).
    As encryption uses increase,those easy policy will become difficult and more problematic

Develope this policy,If I lost my password I will just have to reconfigure the system

So my suggestion is

sudo dpg-reconfigure airtime

and start all over

Good luck on trying to hack the passwords
    VOISSES
    Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    "I might be in Mud but that does not Make me a Wild Hog(pig)"
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
    "The only thing that remains constant is change itself"
    May the force be with you,until our path or destiny bring us in tandem.
  • I believe you meant dpkg?
  • Vote Up0Vote Down IljanIljan
    I had this before. Airtime locks the user when you try to login with bad credentials but does'nt unlock after a while. Resetting the password is not the solution and re-installing airtime is a ugly workaround. 

I can't find the article anymore but i remember i had to update a table in postgre sql. Maybe this rings a bell anyone?
  • Vote Up0Vote Down IljanIljan
    Nevermind, found it!

sudo -u postgres psql airtime
    airtime=# UPDATE cc_subjs SET login_attempts = 0;