Airtime + Icecast2 doesn't show song
  • Hello, im using Airtime 2.5.1 + Icecast2, why on the Icecast show Current song:    -  (show minus)

http://imgur.com/46YNPcn << airtime settings
  • 6 Comments sorted by
  • What Codec are you Using MP3 or OGG.
    • If its OGG ,you need to turn on metadata in Stream Preference
    • If MP3 Make sure your songs are properly Tags

Sorry I cannot look at the link

VOISSES

Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    "I might be in Mud but that does not Make me a Wild Hog(pig)"
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
    "The only thing that remains constant is change itself"
    May the force be with you,until our path or destiny bring us in tandem.
  • where make properly tags?
    Post edited by TheNerka at 2014-11-30 02:22:37
  • Try turning off - Icecast Vorbis Metadata : Since you're streaming MP3.
  • Other songs show name, other show -
  • Look in the Stream Preference and on the Left Select the option which says Artist,Title and Show.

Now to Icecast Vorbis Metadata ,The only way it has an effect is that if the person receiving your stream is using some player which do not operate properly with OGG like VLC and XINE ,they will disconnect when the metadata changes and this option is turned on.

It will not Affect Mp3 streams in no way.even if the players are as stated or if this option is turned on.

The Significant things that will affect  information not showing up on the Icecast Status are

1. Songs not title and tag properly ,RTFM,the manuals here  http://sourcefabric.booktype.pro/airtime-25-for-broadcasters/preparing-media-for-ingest/ you could also use pyrenamer for bulk files
    2. Your Stream Preference is not correct as stated above

Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
  • Oh I see what is your problem see answer here

https://forum.sourcefabric.org/discussion/17096/airtime-autodj-show-song-name-airtime-offline

Good Luck
    VOISSES