Airtime autodj show song name: Airtime - offline
  • Hello im using this autodj: https://forum.sourcefabric.org/discussion/16128/jingle-every-3-songs
    but im got song name every: Airtime - offline
    im using MP3 codec
    my ls_script:
    Post edited by TheNerka at 2014-12-01 14:58:42
  • 8 Comments sorted by
  • Yes. It does that.

I change that message in the panel to 'Musical Interlude'
    You can pick up the song etc from Icecast

No longer using Airtime or Libretime.
  • but how to show song name?
  • TheNerka said:

but how to show song name?

comment out this line like this

#default = rewrite_metadata([("title", !ref_off_air_meta)], default)

if you need more information than just the Artist and title like album etc  rewrite the line like this

default = rewrite_metadata([(!ref_off_air_meta,"station" ),("#{m['artist']","artist" ),("#{m['title']","title" ),("#{m['album']","album" )], default)

so follow that pattern if you want the year  of the songs just put it in the array that is in the part of the brackets [ ] above like this

("#{m['year']","year" )

Good Luck

VOISSES
    Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    "I might be in Mud but that does not Make me a Wild Hog(pig)"
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
    "The only thing that remains constant is change itself"
    May the force be with you,until our path or destiny bring us in tandem.
  • @TheNerka

sorry not to get back at one of your earlier post on timed promotions

but if you want a good tutorial and flexible ways to do autodj this go here

https://forum.sourcefabric.org/discussion/15701/fallover-101-how-to-make-all-scripts-worked-easy-steps-to-build-your-scripts-fixed-silence

but be reminded that link shows are the way that Airtime is recommended and you can read this blog post on doing it the Airtime way by Adam Thomas

https://blog.sourcefabric.org/en/news/blog/2838/Get-the-most-out-of-Airtime-smart-blocks.htm

GOOD LUCK
    VOISSES
    Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
  • # it should look
    #your autodj
    ref_off_air_meta = ref off_air_meta
    if !ref_off_air_meta == "" then
        ref_off_air_meta := "Airtime - offline"
    end

#with modify to include album info etc

default = rewrite_metadata([(!ref_off_air_meta,"station" ),("#{m['artist']","artist" ),("#{m['title']","title" ),("#{m['album']","album" )], default)

VOISSES

• # it should look
    #your autodj
    ref_off_air_meta = ref off_air_meta
    if !ref_off_air_meta == "" then
        ref_off_air_meta := "Airtime - offline"
    end

#with modify to include album info etc

VOISSES

other songs show normal, other Unknown
  • Fixed the meta tags they are missing Artist and title  for both ogg and mp3 .Use easy tag and properly lable your songs

If you are lazy like me,You might find comfort in one of my babble  by readinghere

https://forum.sourcefabric.org/discussion/16857/unknown-how-to-deal-with-metadata-that-shows-unknown

VOISSES