Airtime Hosted, Really Cheap + Trial on request
  • Hi all, ive seen a lot of people saying they have had install issue, ive even had these my self, 
    i have no got this down to a fine art and can have an install of airtime working in minuets, 

If your interested or would like a trial server for 14 days, get in contact, nathan.edwards02 (at) gmail.com  skype: ecigwales or
    via the website nohasslehosting.co.uk 

these will be fully configured and delivered in working order,

my self and a software programmer had added a few extra tweaks to the system,

these are installed as a VPS   

our lowest and cheapest  package has

2GB Ram
    unmetered bandwidth,
    50GB hard drive space for all your music, 
    all for an incredible £20 per month 
    no ties cancel when you want, and your first month is half price  to account for your 14 day free trial, 
    and if you don't like it, just contact us before the end of your 14 days and we will refund 

we can customise a package if needed, 

why pay high prices,

get in contact today, 

P.S   ALL our packages  come with a player pre coded to your server that is fully mobile platform compatible meaning how ever listeners want to listen you wont loose any on compatibility issues ,  we can also create a mobile app if required,  and last but not least  website hosting,  as standard, 

Post edited by Nathan Vaperboy Edwards at 2014-09-17 16:15:00
  • 9 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up2Vote Down Micz FlorMicz Flor
    Hi Nathan,

we are sorry that you had troubles installing. But if you had asked, you would have seen that we also offer a SaaS service.

Buy from the developers to support the development.

And enjoy accurate punctuation as well as live chat support.

https://www.airtime.pro/
    Post edited by Micz Flor at 2014-09-19 03:36:45
  • It wasn't really an issue, it was down to the install process with in the programming needed to be updated,

But as I said this is down to a fine art now and the install is a diddle,

I would suggest tho that the "easy install" to be updated for the people who are not quite in the know,

• The installer is going to be re-written for 2.6x

No longer using Airtime or Libretime.
  • The installer is going to be re-written for 2.6x

Let's hope so, if you need a very basic easy to follow installer with out the large amounts of reading please let me know

It solves the database issue, also the locale issue that most people complain about and get confused over,

• Just a note, following the minimal install procedure works perfectly, every time.

The database issue (2 minute fix) is fully covered here: https://forum.sourcefabric.org/discussion/16946/fix-for-failed-install-postgres-database-is-not-utf8
  • I think that you offering a competition service to Sourcefabric's Airtime Pro - IN THEIR OWN FORUM is a damned cheek! I think you are lucky they have not bounced you out!

It is like pissing through Albert Santoni's letter-box and then knocking to see how far it went!
    Post edited by John Chewter at 2014-09-20 17:10:40
  • Hello Nathan
    Would you consider sharing the complete code or create a fork of Airtime?  It seems that you have accomplished quite a bit in a short time.
  • Dear Guys,

It seems:
    1. Nathan is an alias of another older and well known user.
    2. He has just put it in a replicatable virtual machine. I, and many more here, could do that in minutes.
    3. He is just in it for the money. Just read all his posts/replies, the answer always is 'PM me'.

Money is good.

My argument is: don't advertise a competition product to Airtime Pro in their own forum!

DO IT SOMEWHERE ELSE! Geesh!

Should you ever get your act together and should you guys succeed in eating Sourcefabric's lunch:

1. They would not be able to pay the devs.
    2. Airtime stops.
    3. Bart will throw a party and be singing the 'I was right' song - with his shorts on his head.
    4. You, through contractual obligations, would have to continue support with all its costs. No warranty clauses will not cut it, if you are suppling the service.
    5. Please factor that in to your business model.
    Albert S. does not come cheap and I just put his price tag up.
    Post edited by John Chewter at 2014-09-24 19:17:51
  • Also to be fair the prices that are charged on airtime pro are very excessive for the amount of hard service space limited listeners and also the additional restrictions

I have also edited the coding of the software and added features such as station indents and adverts,

I think these should have been included from the very early stat of airtime so that it complies with state licensing conditions

Micz Flor said:

Hi Nathan,

we are sorry that you had troubles installing. But if you had asked, you would have seen that we also offer a SaaS service.

Buy from the developers to support the development.

And enjoy accurate punctuation as well as live chat support.

https://www.airtime.pro/