Install problem
  • when i use the command "sudo php airtime-install.php" i recive this output

Quote:

PHP Warning: require_once(/home/fabio/src/airtime/install/../application/ configs/conf.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/fabio/src/airtime/install/airtime-install.php on line 19
    PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/fabio/src/airtime/install/../application/configs/conf .php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /home/fabio/src/airtime/install/airtime-install.php on line 19

• 12 Comments sorted by
  • Hi Fabio,

Are you using Airtime 1.6 RC1? We released 1.6 GA yesterday, perhaps try downloading this latest version and see how you get on...http://airtime.sourcefabric.org
  • Already installed! is beautiful!
    But

1) Can i change mp3 bitrate? From 128 to 64?
    2) IceCast2 and Airtime must be on the same pc?
    3) How can change the Icecast2 meta tag? Station name, stream name and description?
  • Hi Fabio, thanks for trying out Airtime

1 + 3) Currently we do not support configuring these options. This is something we will consider for version 2.0 for which we should have a beta release on March 18th.
    2) Currently icecast2 and Airtime need to be on the same server
    Airtime Pro Hosting: http://airtime.pro
  • Hi Fabio,

I just wanted to add that you could always relay your stream. This would be especially useful if you have a lot of users listening and you don't want to clog up the connection to your Airtime server.

I don't know if that's your situation, but wanted to also point that out as an option.
    Douglas Arellanes
    Director of Innovation
    Sourcefabric, o.p.s.

Find a way or make one.
  • For the time being, I edited Airtime/pypo/scripts/ls_config.liq and ls_script.liq and then reinstalled Pypo. Airtime/pypo/install/pypo-install.py . Then restarted Icecast2. This got the metadata in Icecast changed.

Jeremy
  • thank you very much!
    Airtime work very well in our test server Very Happy
    we're waiting a full support for web streaming, because we host (into our icecast) a lot of university webstream, and our target is mix them into the main stream (when possible)

Sorry for the OT ^^

• No problem Fabio Smile We're glad you're excited about Airtime. We have lots of improvements planned, and it looks like we'll be on a monthly release (or you can download the nightlies if you're feeling adventurous Smile, so stay tuned!
  • Hi everyone,
    the first time you write, I do not understand the installation airtime, we are struggling for days but we do not go.
    Here's what it is, I've installed everything the way it was written on the wiki, if it runs through the browser as localhost or both? I in general I can not find fail to start! So I asked you to help me! I used earlier CampCaster and worked without problems!
    Whether the problem is that we operate to use Ubuntu 10.10?
    Thank you very much in advance!
    Best regards,
    Vladimir
  • vladimir wrote on Mon, 07 March 2011 01:32
    Hi everyone,
    the first time you write, I do not understand the installation airtime, we are struggling for days but we do not go.
    Here's what it is, I've installed everything the way it was written on the wiki, if it runs through the browser as localhost or both? I in general I can not find fail to start! So I asked you to help me! I used earlier CampCaster and worked without problems!
    Whether the problem is that we operate to use Ubuntu 10.10?
    Thank you very much in advance!
    Best regards,
    Vladimir

Vladimir, what problem are you having exactly?
  • Here's how the simplest, when I install it how to run airtime?
    To me it is not clear.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down Daniel JamesDaniel James
    Hi Vladimir,

> Here's how the simplest, when I install it how to run airtime?

By opening your web browser, using the hostname that you set up with
    Apache. Liquidsoap runs automatically after the reboot step of the
    installation.

The default is localhost, but you can configure the host for a domain
    name with a couple of tweaks to the Airtime configuration.

> To me it is not clear.

There is a user manual in progress, it will be available soon :-)

Cheers!

Daniel
  • Thank you very much!
    Best regards!