Plugins Blogs & Interviews
  • Hi,

Inside the Admin section, the icons for the plugins at the drop down menus is not shown. You can see the image attached.

Anyway, the real problem is the moderate option for both blogs & interviews that is shows "Page not found". This is happens using Chrome. Using firefox it shows a blank white screen.

The path for Blogs is /admin/blog/moderator/list_blogs.php and for interviews /admin/interview/moderator/index.php

What seems to be the problem ?

Regards,
  • 3 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down Andrey PodshivalovAndrey Podshivalov
    hi,
    first of all, check that plugins exists in plugins folder. Secondly, try to disable/enable plugins in the plugin manager.
    Thirdly, try to uninstall plugins and copy again the plugins from installation into plugins folder.
  • Thank you,

The first two recommendations did not worked. I will try to re-install the plugins.

But in sourceforge the campsite plugins reports that it is only for 3.1 to 3.2 compatible versions. Where can I find the appropriate tar files for the mentioned plugins ? I tried to use the old version tar's I downloaded from sourceforge, but the installation crashed with an error description.

PS:I just finished a clean-new installation of the new version of campsite 3.4.3 using the default Custodian template but the problem is still there.

Regards,
    George
  • Vote Up0Vote Down Andrey PodshivalovAndrey Podshivalov
    You can simply copy the plugins from campsite package: src/plugins. Before copy you need to uninstall plugins.