Newscoop 4.4.7 on nginx server
  • I'm trying to install Newscoop 4.4.7  on nginx server. Can you give an example of the configuration file? 
  • 2 Comments sorted by
  • Same question. Need working configuration file.
  • The new force from the Far East
    That is a question according to the minds of the consumer electronics industry following the current dumping finding from the Commerce Department on colour TVs imported from these countries. The findings have been the results of a suit caused by American workers, but many observers see it is a component of a protectionist tendency to maintain products from these countries from the United States because of the growing impact in the retail level. If you want to read Best car speakers just Click here
    Within a few short years, consumer electronics products from south Korea and Taiwan have become significant forces in the retail scene and their potential is expected to be more powerful.
    The market's going through exactly the same cycle"
    The greatest impact of these new brands around the market is usually recognized to maintain colour TV. More specifically, it is conceded that the low-end of this 19-inch TV business (rotary and basic remotes) and a lot of this 13-inch business is currently dominated by the newest brands.
    During this same period, ITC says imports from Taiwan jumped from $59 million in 1980 to $86 million in 1981 down to $79 million in 1982 and around $181 million in 1983.
    On the other hand, the further significant numbers will be reflected in penetration and, based on information based on EIA, Commerce and ITC statistics, the import penetration of colour sets from Korea and Taiwan is now growing.
    Statistics shows that aggregate colour TV import penetration climbed by 11.8 percent in 1980 to over 30 percent in 1983. Back in 1983, it climbed to 18.6 percent. For 1983, Korea's export penetration stood at 11.2 percent, Taiwan's in 7.5 percent. It is crucial to be aware that through this time, many Japanese companies started or increased TV production in the United States.
    Later in the year, these new brands are expected to go into the U.S. VCR business and to start to take on hi-fi. Finally, they're seen playing an significant role in the home pc and phone fields.
    The Korean and Taiwanese brands have taken a stronger position at the U.S.--especially during the past two years--is connected to several significant factors. One of them:
    * Expiration of this Orderly Marketing Agreements at June 1982 that had put restrictions on Korea and Taiwan ecports into the U.S,
    * An overall maturity of fresh Far Eastern production facilities and domestic authorities support in subsidizing the export effort,
    * A fad by American and Japanese companies from sales rep networks, together with those reps picking up the newest foreign brands,
    * Appointment of American executives that understand the marketplace to high positions in the U.S. arms of Korean and Taiwanese companies,
    Low labor costs and favorable market rates made Korean and Taiwanese products attractive.
    "The Korean and Taiwanese brands are strong and they will get stronger."
    Adis claims his firm has not yet been directly affected. "But we must pay attention. If they came with a 19-inch distant that was great looking, it may be a danger if it was 300 below us."
    They are aggressive competitors. And manufacturers have now turned around and are far more price aggressive as a result."
    Roy Edwards, president of The Warehouse series, Phoenix mentioned, "they are having an impact on the marketplace. We are able to sell a reasonably good product at a lower price, and it takes off slightly from some of the significant brands. People have generally unfavorable perceptions, but they are gaining approval, similar to the Japaneses product if they first came out."
    Gerry McCarthy, president of Zenith Sales, calls for the Korean and Taiwanese brands, a "growing influence" from the smaller screen product whilst RCA says that the situation is "something to watch very closely"
    New strategies
    Deciding a price basis has been just one alternative. "I think the companies and in Japan have separately formulated strategies to manage the Korean and Taiwanese products. "And I believe that among those strategies has been to maintain the price points low. https://medium.com/@carspeakerland/what-are-the-speaker-sizes-in-my-car-speaker-size-for-my-car-c32cccff8dbb
    "Together with the business going so well recently, there being pretty minimal stock, the low price points could be at least partly attributed to the Korean and Taiwanese danger of competition," he said.image

Officially, Korean- and - Taiwan-based companies are prohibited from selling VCRs from the United States before March of 1985 when most licensing restrictions expire. But, it is said that some companies are renegotiating their contracts and lots of these new brands may have units available on the market at this fall. Already, Tatung, as an instance, is promoting its VCR in limited markets in the United States.
    The reason behind the keen interest, some say, is because VCR is among the strongest growth areas in consumer electronics, nevertheless it is where there is already some of their sharpest price erosion--despite the depriving of the Korean and Taiwanese labels.
    Shrugs one particular supplier: "If they arrive in it will be telling."
    I suspect it will last. When they attract VCRs to this country finally, I suppose it'll have precisely the same influence on the product."
    At the moment, the sound components and systems business has not actually felt that the influx of those newest brands, but it is one in it, too, s expected.imageIn sound, it is presently auto stereo that is feeling the effect, partcularly on the very low end.
    To a guy, industry members concur that prices have eroded throughout this time by at least 10 percent for in-dash radio cassette players and keep to show signs of falling.
    Traditional low-end to center suppliers are beginning to respond to this price competition. Clarion, by way of instance, recently cut prices on its equalizer-booster lineup, while Audiovox dropped the price of its leader radio cassettes.
    CIt has hurt us by a genuine low-end standpoint," said a Clarion representative, with regard to this new tide of sterile products.
    "The dealers use the imports as their69-all-installed advertised special. A man can purchase a bit for $25 to $35 wholesale, a mark up it three times and place some inexpensive speakers using it to sell for $89," he said. "I really don't see it stopping, '' I do not understand how low they could go."
    The vehicle speaker(Read more: https://carspeakerland.com) segment s also hard hit, especially in low end 6-by-9 three-way units, suppliers said. "You can discover 6-by-9 three-way units for $9 or $12 wholesale which say 200 watts around the box along with the tweeters and midrange do not do the job," said one importer echoing many other industry members.
    'Doing exactly what Japanese did'
    In sound, says one Japanese, "I understand they are considering coming in. Just look at what they are doing. For the past ten years, the Koreans have obtained the stategy of building the same way the Japanese did."
    1 Korean firm set to beef up its presence in house music is Sherwood. Says Chuck Harper, national sales director, "We are going to broaden our entire spectrum in sound, becoming into CD players, tabletop midi systems, full-size systems and portables."
    Branscombe of Samsung plans to get sound products in the United States by early 1985.
    On retailer preparation for another wave of Korean and Taiwanese products is Tech Hifi's Bob Hewitt. "Look, right now they are focusing on the basics, obtaining the basic design and texture for the marketplace. I suspect if the market stabilizes, as it has from oversupply, we will see a larger share of Korean and Taiwanese products in sound.

Post edited by Adrienne Owens at 2018-01-08 02:25:56