LINK SHOW IS 100% UNRELIABLE .Needs Rair to be A NICE REPLACEMENT FOR AUTODJ.
  • Setting up link show is a nice replacement for AutoDJ but it is 100% unreliable.
    I have test this a quad-zillion times and it just goes blank depending on when you set the first day of the week.
    Whilst I have test nearly every suggestion I found here and in the dev sections none of these works.

• Its not time zones related 
    • its not database related
    • it has to do with the way dates are parse.

I am trying to go through all date related lines but so far I have not come up with a fix.

I will continue but if you have suggestions now is the time

VOISSES

Post edited by Voisses Tech at 2017-04-10 07:22:07
    Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    "I might be in Mud but that does not Make me a Wild Hog(pig)"
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
    "The only thing that remains constant is change itself"
    May the force be with you,until our path or destiny bring us in tandem.
  • 5 Comments sorted by
  • You are welcome :)
    Im happy that this also helps other people.. Over here its now running for months correctly now. Just make sure you dont fill too much data
    Schelstraete Bart - http://www.contact-dance.com
  • Thanks Bart

Here is a suggestion for any php dev

All that is need here is

• Start Date  - A Date to initiate the Playlist
    • Expiry (End) Date - An Expiry Date (idea of How much data to populate in the CC tables) with default 12 months and then for error handling, you could have a message warning box when the user chose more than a year,it tells the user "(This expiry date may slow your layout,depending on the system,please chose a lesser period,recommended period 12mths)"
    • Then you also could have a date checker for when the playlist to 12mths and a popup to warn the users in month 12 to set a new expiry date,which will automatically populate the tables again

Thanks Once again , its egregious for me not to Have given your prop and remember your tag

Might just open a ticket

VOISSES

Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
  • I did find that repeating shows for 3 months was safe. Beyond that not.
    Libretime seems to be ok into the far distance.
    No longer using Airtime or Libretime.
  • Some 3-4 weeks ago someone indicated that if when you do Create Shows==> link shows==>repeat ==> no end and place content in it,that you populate it forward to say one year,then you will not have empty blank content field one Monday when you wake up.

I would like to thank that person(soon find your name) for this tip.It definitely works.

Thanks Once more
    VOISSES
  • Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.