Need folders view option in library
  • Need folders view option in library for Watched Folders. Ex: in library i will select folder option not file or all or playlist ot webstream then i can see all folders then i want to browse folders and files and i wanna add files from this to schedule. Can anyone hep me
    Post edited by fgbdf at 2016-09-27 10:37:27
  • 8 Comments sorted by
  • Huh? You'd like to use a smart playlist based on a watched folder? Elaborate...
  • In library there is options like All, Files, Playlist, Smart blocks and playlists. If you add option Folders then i can browse folders from library. Because i have 1000s of files its becoming very hard to schedule because i have to know each and every file name and then search the name of it instead of this if i have chance to browse mp3 in folder then it will be easy to schedule
  • Or i need something where i can organize my files like i keep one folder/something for sept2016 where i will put all files belongs to sept2016 and in time of scheduling this file i will just go to this sept2016 where i will have only sept2016 files and i will drag and drop some files from it to schedule
    Post edited by fgbdf at 2016-09-27 11:42:59
  • Utilize ID3 tags instead...
  • OK but again i have to search for that id3 tag to get files in that id3 tag. Can we put all id3 tag in select option beside Show 25 position so when  i select one id3 tag it will show only 1 id3 tag files
  • OK but again i have to search for that id3 tag to get files in that id3 tag. Can we put all id3 tag in select option beside Show 25 position so when  i select one id3 tag it will show only 1 id3 tag files
  • Choose your Genre, Mood and BPM and you get a much smaller list of suitable tracks.
    No longer using Airtime or Libretime.
  • I could send you a little script i used to organized my library according to album and it runs via a cron(liquidsoap) that will update the album every minute.
    okay I clean it up over the weekend and submit it as an hack
    Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    "I might be in Mud but that does not Make me a Wild Hog(pig)"
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
    "The only thing that remains constant is change itself"
    May the force be with you,until our path or destiny bring us in tandem.