File length time cut in half when uploaded
  • Hi,

I'm using Airtime 2.5.1

When I upload .mp3 files in airtime, some of the files are showing up with their length cut in half (or there about.) But if I check the metadata, the file shows as it's actual length.  The library is registering the song as it's lesser length and it's causing a problem when I program shows. 

So for example FileA.mp3 is :60 but when it uploads it registers as :27. When I check the metadata it indicates that the file is :60, but the library is picking up the :27 and saying my 1 hour show is short.

I've reloaded the files in question and sometimes they pull in at the right length and sometimes they don't. Sometime I need to reupload the files several times, but eventually, it will upload with it's proper length. 

Any thoughts as to why this is happening?
  • 3 Comments sorted by
  • Hi Christine,

Search the forum for "silan" package bug. I think that's your problem.

Fred
    Etheractis - Digital Online Media
    http://www.etheractis.fr/?-Radio-
  • I will do that. Thank you.
  • in fact the answer is suppose to be here

https://forum.sourcefabric.org/discussion/comment/32928#Comment_32928

Happy Streaming everyone
    Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    "I might be in Mud but that does not Make me a Wild Hog(pig)"
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
    "The only thing that remains constant is change itself"
    May the force be with you,until our path or destiny bring us in tandem.