Problem to stream live to Airtime 2.5.2 on Debian 7 with butt encoder
  • Hi,

I can't connect to my Airtime server with butt 0.1.14 or 0.1.13. Only with mixxx.
    My stream settings are correct. So I can connect with these with mixxx and edcast but not with butt.

In an other post I had write that I have a problem with my services.

Please help me, thanks.
  • 7 Comments sorted by
  • Hello! Butt .14 has a known bug however .13 should work...
  • I can't connect with butt .13, too. He says:
    "connect:  invalid user/password!"

I have checked my settings. They are correct.
  • Hello all,

Hi have the same pbm with NiceCast

On liquidsoap logs i can see "master connected" but still log/pwd issue

Thanks for any help regarding this issue
  • In my log I can see "master connected", too.
    And I can't connect with mAirlist Encoder.
  • So, I had reinstalled Debian on my server and installed Airtime with easy-setup and now I can stream with butt .13 and mAirlist.

YES :)
  • 2.5.2.1 have lots of bugs.
    I was running on debian weezy
    • couldn't upgrade from (easy setup install) 2.5.1 to 2.5.2.1 via the installer.sh properly.
    • daemons are going crazy. (liquidsoap,mediamonitor etc) I opened a thread here 6days ago. no one came to help
     so i had to reinstal the os (this time ubuntu) and 2.5.2.1 fresh install and restored the old database.
    I was losing my hair to move a huge backup (about 120GB) i had to buy another backup server.
    • now I'm able login to the admin panel with my old password. But now I can't connect to the live stream. receiving invalid password error. I'm using the new sam broadcaster pro 2015.1 version which supports "Username" login. I was able to connect to 2.5.1 with this version of sam bc.
    • after i restore the old database, schedule stream is playing a 1 song twice. and next song twice and...

It's very painfull to use 2.5.2.1 version, im going back to version 2.5.1

I think 2.5.1 is more stable than this buggy version. now the only critical bug im facing is this

Post edited by nawank at 2015-09-22 07:39:59