100 Free Andriod Apps For Radio Station
  • Starting June 20 .
    I will give away 100 Free Andriod Apps For Radio Station

• No Ads (you control the ads through tagging)
    • No overlaying ads
    • No hidden code
    • No reference to me
    • No Monthly fee or hidden cost
    • Just 100 % free and open source
    • No hidden condition
    • You will control your own development account
    • Compatible with lollipop and previous versions

Conditions

• you must be a non-profit in a underdeveloped or developing countries

• You must not have more than 2 paid staff and at least 5 volunteers (No Paid Executive or Owner)
    • You must have a stated objective of provide some form of assistance to the needy and poor

I am not looking any fame or fortune so do not contact me via email or otherwise  with any offer to pay me ( I work for free,)

I will tell you more as we approach the date

Okay why no IOS.

I am a open source developer and although I can provide that,I will not.

So remember please no emails just stay tune for all the details.

This is not an April fools Joke  its REAL

Post edited by Voisses Tech at 2015-04-28 18:22:31
    Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    "I might be in Mud but that does not Make me a Wild Hog(pig)"
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
    "The only thing that remains constant is change itself"
    May the force be with you,until our path or destiny bring us in tandem.
  • 5 Comments sorted by
  • Take that ball of energy and put it into making a simple and elegant html5 mobile web app framework that'll make a cute little home screen icon for both Android and your beloved iOS! Is that even possible on Android? Most radios won't want to go through the trouble of paying to publish to the stores anyway. And fewer and fewer users want to download a single app for a single station these days. Reviews for the stand-alone radio apps (or the lack thereof) prove that, yeah? Thoughts? :x
  • So @Rodger_Wilco
    always imagine that I think outside of the box and that my experience is wide.

I was in communication with a farmer in a rural area who had no access to internet except his daughter had a Job in the city

Each day she would carry all the city news to the village a they would gather around so ,the idea came if she could capture 4hours on a 32gb and take home would be great and when she was tired they could all listen.
    So my idea is that you not physically have to be in realtime to listen but capture and listen

Okay I still have difficulty with the inference because
    1. with the proper radio app you can run it in the background and use other service,can you do that on your phone like open a webpage with a player and do other things at the same time
    2. most of the htm5 webpages do not work properly on my phones
    3. Always remember different countries have different challenges

but you would have to be on myside to see the other side so if you on the otherside you might not even able to see my side or the other side.

Are You  confused by what I just  said.

Well you are not alone.I am too

Oh Oh and  a bottle of rum.

Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
  • iOS streams live HTML5 audio in the background and even has a control for play/pause on the lock screen. Also has a button to route audio to filthy closed proprietary airplay devices. Check it out!  :D
  • still have not abandon this but I was out for a few weeks trying to get back on track so will say more in the coming time
  • Hey Swift is open source now :)