Shows randomly deleted from calendar when adding a new show
  • We are having an unusual and unpredictable bug with Airtime 2.4.0 which sometimes happens when a Record and Rebroadcast show is entered in the calendar, at which point another show is simultaneously deleted!

I've attached an excerpt of the show-recorder.log created from grep "^2015-06-09 1[0-2]" pypo/show-recorder.log which shows the Nest Collective show created on 2015-05-18, followed by the newly created one on 2015-06-09 which was not manually deleted!

Is there a solution for this bug?

thanks
    James
  • 2 Comments sorted by
  • Here's the log. Any ideas on this one?
  • Please try and upgrade to 2,5,1,6

Use a test machine first.
    There are many fixes that have occurred since 2.4
    Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    "I might be in Mud but that does not Make me a Wild Hog(pig)"
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
    "The only thing that remains constant is change itself"
    May the force be with you,until our path or destiny bring us in tandem.