The final solution [solved]
  • Folks asked me why I stopped being pro-active in here. Answer: most of the questions have been repeatedly answered, but are hard to find. AT staff fail to move common questions into the FAQ or even answer 98% of them - the exception is Daniel. It is also tiresome crawling through metres of crappy unfunny rants - with signatures almost as long - that should have been moderated out. See below in this thread for typical examples.

If a team / forum moderator moved FAQ stuff to FAQ, 75% of the new posts would vanish, but, despite requests they have choosen not to that. We could do it ourselves, if the forum permissions were changed.

See my final post in this thread for the resolution
    Post edited by John Chewter at 2015-05-12 06:08:04
    No longer using Airtime or Libretime.
  • 10 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down Voisses TechVoisses Tech
    Ok the Doctor is here

Doctor: "So you having Sad Thoughts"
    Doctor: "Are You Have these Regularly"
    Doctor: "Are You Feeling Depressed Also and Talking to Other People Only you can See?"

You Need to become a Landscaper and Start working with Weeds
    Here is a tutorial on how this prescription can help You

https://youtu.be/oqe3HvVf8nk

:-)) =)) :)) @-)
    Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    "I might be in Mud but that does not Make me a Wild Hog(pig)"
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
    "The only thing that remains constant is change itself"
    May the force be with you,until our path or destiny bring us in tandem.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down hoerichhoerich
    John, I partly join your thoughts...

=D>  ... solved topics should be marked as SOLVED, but as moderator I guess I could do this too

I-)  ... same noob-questions on & on, updating FAQs would be nice.

:-@ ... and almost any question is bombed & destroyed with VOISSES' fishing-for-posts brainfarts, telling us his solutions are peak for anybody but leading most users to having headache or at least start shaking their heads or the musicians under us hopefully start headbanging.

This is mainly why I am not as active as in the years before.
    It is a pain to digg through all the VOISSES-peppered threads.

But I got a lot of interactions in real life with guys from other community radio stations, which seem to end in a project to adopt Airtime for our needs.
    This compensates the current lack of sensibility in this forum for me very well atm.
    Official Airtime Forum Manager
    --------------------------
    Most of the time an issue is located between keyboard and chair.

• Andy GroovesAndy Grooves

May 4

Hey, I just wanted to say thanks for all the posts. I am
      totally new to all of this broadcasting stuff and your posts are really
      helping me learn :) Cheers!

This is my latest thank you.

I have so much of these PM.

I am not Forcing anyone to read my post.

I think programming is fun,its not an anal-retentive skill.

If Y

Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
    The above is a sample of the Many appreciation I received especially new comers

If you anyone have no sense of humour,please save your eyes the misery and your brain the agony DO NOT READ MY POST.

I AM NOT TO COMPLAINED,I WORK

I AM NOT THE ONE TO MAKE EXCUSES,I DO WHAT I HAVE TO DO

I AM NOT THE ONE TO BLAME OTHERS,I JUST GET THE TOOLS ,HARDWARE AND THE HANDS (ASSISTANCE) AND WORK DONE,COMPLETE,FINISHED ACCOMPLISHED

So here is some thing nice I have coming up.

How about creating a playlist in the Airtime layout and that playlist is used for Autodj as @Bashtee_Radio proposed here https://forum.sourcefabric.org/discussion/16909/autodj-sweetest-seen-fake-or-real-for-a-good-deal-free-free-no-unexpected-autoplay

here are the advantage of this  over what Bashtee'proposed

• You create the playlist in the library (you do not have to name each  playlist like midnight etc. just create the name  in the playlist and its automatic available in the autodj
    • you can use the watch directory or you main folder and it will generate for autdj once you create the playlist
    • You are able to use only the Airtime interface.( you will not have to do any modification of the Airtime Interface)

This will be the modification that makes your Airtime  like a pandora island (sweet)

I hope I will get to have it Fully integrate with the API but I am testing it now and putting in the error logs.

No one should claim excuse even when its volunteering, Just Go out and Do your work.

AND TO YOU ALL

Who send me PM and Said when I am not in here its Like ZOOMBIE TOWN

Continue to do Your Best and I Appreciate you All

I will not be discouraged

• Voisses. Like a cockroach, this is not your personal private house. Learn the difference between 'freedom of speech' and 2 metre long (not at all funny) posts full of verbal diarrhea. Some respect and restraint would be helpful.

Post edited by John Chewter at 2015-05-12 06:12:21
    Thank You
    Luckily You people not in charge of people freedom of speech.
    but Maybe I should do as you say ,so You can exist.
    Whilst Most people might Tired of My crap,they must be flooded with you all Tears.
    :-((

Cry Babies

When You point fingers there is always one pointing back at you.
    :-(( :-j =))
    Post edited by Voisses Tech at 2015-05-10 22:57:48
    Praise In Public,Quarrel and Punish In Private

The way some of us display our professionalism it needs much to desire.

Every Other Week You Find A post like this Complaining.

The Sad thing is that it is from the same group of people.

Its not Funny what these people writes,So I make fun of it,because these people seem to be the ones who should have a direct link with the team.

But if they Lash out at Me Voisses I donot know who would not ignore or make a joke of there post.

Please be professional,contact the Team to fixed the Issues and Stop attack me,for the joke these post are.

Follow what my mum say above
  • Goodbye. Unsubscribed.

Post edited by John Chewter at 2015-05-12 06:13:08
    finally...

sad move, but comprehensible.

I'm glad to have skype-contact to John Chewter, one of the most productive forum user ever!
    who's next?