Blank Schedule
  • A problem with overlapping shows being scheduled for today, last Monday and the prior Monday.  Next week has most all the shows only on Monday with the rest of the week blank. I know many have had this, when or how do I  get it to go away permanently? If I toggle to DAY it fills back up, If I toggle back to week it works again. But when I log back in its blank again?
  • 5 Comments sorted by
  • Its the wonderful way Airtime chose to update the database. It assumes that you will go from day to day, every day in a browser. and JSN magic updates the database on your page view - as you view.

No.
    Don't  ask!
    No idea.
    Better than the stuff I am smoking.

I hope that answers the questions you were about to ask ;)

Post edited by John Chewter at 2015-03-10 20:11:44
    No longer using Airtime or Libretime.
  • Not really?  Anyone have a solution? Fix?
  • There is no permanent fix I know, but a better method of working. As I said, when you finished scheduling, step forward day by day, or week by week, and wait until each page as completely loaded each time. It will then remember it as it updates the database for repeating shows when you view each day. That is how it updates repeating shows, If you do not view next week before Sunday has past, you may get surprises in the schedule for the next week.
    No longer using Airtime or Libretime.
  • i did that nothing changed. I views week by week ahead
  • sorry worn problem now my problem is shows repeating and not random on in smart blocks

Post edited by Holly Hall at 2015-03-31 00:02:20