Featured article lists (aka Playlists) will not save or populate info on frontpage. Blank area.
  • Running Newscoop 4.2.3 on Debian (wheezy). Was publishing a new story to Featured Article List>Front page within the "GlobalNews" theme and the entire thumbnail with titles and teaser info disappeared. I tried clearing the server cache and it shows my four articles in the dropbox area but when you view/preview website the stories do not populate. I rebooted the server and interesting enough... the dropbox area carries none of the four stories it originally showed. Its empty. I have also noticed that the date of featured articles at CONTENT>Featured Article Lists>Featured Articles shows a date with all zeros. What does that mean, is it the problem? Tried drag and drop again with the same results on the website. Is this a bug? What do I need to do to eliminate this? I have attached screenshots. 3) Website display with section missing. 2) How drag and drop area appeared normal after clearing cache. 1) How drag and drop area appears after reboot.
    Post edited by Keith Walters at 2015-01-24 12:50:43
  • 1 Comment sorted by
  • Problem solved. It was a "Listing" issue. Republished and the problem solved itself.