don't upload files with no errors
  • hello ,

we got a strange problem on uploading files .

the upload process goes ok , at least what's the airtime interface says , but when we reccheck the files stored the number is the same , so no files uploaded .
    searching in the filesystem the file(s) not present .

in the zend logs nothing is returned , no errors no limits and so on .

actually the library got 1256 MP3 files , there's much free space on the storage , no permissions limitations on the directories .

can anyone help me ?

what i'm in dubt is : there's a way to make a more verbouse debug of the web application ?

thanks

• 5 Comments sorted by
  • I had the same problem on Ubuntu 13.10, while it worked well on 12.04.03.

The problem was that php5 ignored the airtime.ini, because it is in the wrong place. The installer installs the link to it to /etc/php5/conf.d/airtime.ini, but it needs to be in /etc/php5/apache2/conf.d/airtime.ini.

On old systems /etc/php5/apache2/conf.d is a symlink to /etc/php5/conf.d. On the new Ubuntu it is a separate directory, so airtime did not find its airtime.ini, which resulted in trying to write downloaded files to /plupload in stead of /tmp/plupload which silently failed without a notice in the web interface and only hard to find log entries.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down hoerichhoerich
    which distro do you use, matteo?
    Official Airtime Forum Manager
    --------------------------
    Most of the time an issue is located between keyboard and chair.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down Daniel JamesDaniel James
    This has been fixed in Airtime 2.5.1-6: http://apt.sourcefabric.org/pool/main/a/airtime/
  • This had me mystified for a few days - just upgraded my server to Ubuntu 14.04 a few days ago and broke the Media Uploads ... put the symlink and all is working now.

#ds106radio
  • This is a great fixed and it seems like the taglib issues was done too.

VOISSES
    Post edited by Voisses Tech at 2014-12-19 10:36:03
    Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    "I might be in Mud but that does not Make me a Wild Hog(pig)"
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
    "The only thing that remains constant is change itself"
    May the force be with you,until our path or destiny bring us in tandem.