Cannot connect to "Show source". But "Master source" is working
  • Hello guys!
    I`ve read another posts in forum but find no solution on my problem. Using Airtime 2.5.1
    Here is my stream config:

Show config:

BUTT settings:

When I connect to master source - its working perfect!
    When trying to connect to the "show source" (\live mount) during the specific show time i`m recieving connection/auth err, but error shows in about 10-15 seconds. 
    8002 port is listening.
    iptabes firewall is disabled.
    "airtime-log -t liquidsoap" does not showing anything when trying. Just a regural Scheduled play records.

Any ideas how to solve this? I`ll be very grateful for the help.
  • 8 Comments sorted by
  • Show Source You have to schedule them under your Calendar when you create a show
    populate the who field with the dj or use a custom user for dj

Good Luck
    Voisses
    Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    "I might be in Mud but that does not Make me a Wild Hog(pig)"
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
    "The only thing that remains constant is change itself"
    May the force be with you,until our path or destiny bring us in tandem.
  • So lets get some things outta the Air

1.  You cannot Listen to the stream for the show source http://IP:8002/live.it is a client to be sent to a server
    2. The show source is only active when you schedule the show,so lets say you schedule a show to run from 2pm to 3pm and then the show light will come on at that time of 2pm and disable at 3pm.You cannot test whether the stream is authenticated or not unless its at that scheduled time or you brute force the script
    3. So did you schedule a show and the light did not  come on?

Let me know because I tested the information you indicated and it works

In the meantime your answer might be here

https://forum.sourcefabric.org/discussion/15726/cant-get-show-source-to-connect-/p1

Good Luck

VOISSES

Post edited by Voisses Tech at 2014-10-14 13:33:55
    Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
  • All look OK

Do you have a firewall or doing any complicated routing like through more than one routers?

I will test and tell you more

In the meantime please fill out the stream info in the BUTT,

I do not know if this is a problem,but certainly it was the case for winamp when I tested it.

try M3w if possible and let me know.

I will test these and since all is okay on my end,i will re-check and give you some suggestion this weekend

PENDING
    VOISSES

Post edited by Voisses Tech at 2014-10-18 00:04:16
  • Show Source You have to schedule them under your Calendar when you create a show
    populate the who field with the dj or use a custom user for dj

Good Luck
    Voisses

I have tryed to select DJ from the list and activate the "use Airtime Auth" option. No success.
    Exactly the same when activation both options. I`ts not showing bad auth err but freezing like can`t connect to server at all.
  • Ok, i`ve doublechecked all the data. maybe you will find the missing one.
    The show is scheduled 2day from 23:10 to 00:00 and the time is now.
    Custom auth for show is activated. i`m trying to connect and it`s continuously and newer connect.
    What have i missed?
  • Just figured out that my 8002 port (show mount) is accessible only from localhost. I dunno why. At the time 8001 port (master) is working fine from outside. Firewall is disabled.
    I`ve decided to change port to 8181 and it`s work!
    Thx you  Voisses Tech  for helping to dig aroung!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down SvenSven
    Hello.

I have the Problem that all DJs created in the User Tab of airtime cant connect for streaming live.
    Doesnt matter i choose them in a sheduled Program. But if i set custom User and password in the show, then i can connect. So i think there is a problem, airtime dont know the created users...

How we can fix this? thx

Oh and where i can grep with php, the status about which source is connected and/or which dj? Because on live info only displaying the sheduled program..

thx
  • Hey! Which version of Airtime are you running? Which distro was it installed on? How'd you install it?