BUG: show is not displayed on the calendar
  • Yesterday I installed Ubuntu 12.04.5 LTS to the new server. Today set of connected airtaim sourcefabric repository. During installation, I got out a problem with the error ALSA. On how many I understood it was because of the fact that the server does not have a sound card. After the error, I again started the installation AIRTIME and installed it with no visible errors. But after installing AIRTIME-CHECK-SYSTEM I issued the following:
    "attach image file in post"
    I decided to ignore the problem and to test the system to work. I tried to create a show with repeats. But the show is created and is not displayed in the calendar. After that, now I can not create any show, because it overlaps with previously created. But to remove a previously created, I can not because they do not appear in my calendar.
  • 14 Comments sorted by
  • I tried to install all manually. Downloaded from githaba. Tried version 2.2, version 2.3 - no positive results at the expense of the calendar. Calendar still refuses to display the musical program. I suspect that this is related to the version of any software. But I myself can not understand what prevents me from working. After a week of picking and setting - hands have fallen. :(

PHP5 version: 5.3.10-1ubuntu3

• Dear developers,
    I ask you to give a list of packages in Ubuntu 12.04.5, and requirements for the versions of these packages. I will try to compare with what is on by default in Ubuntu 12.04.5 - and try to isolate the problem yourself.
    Thanks in advance.
  • Vote Up1Vote Down hoerichhoerich
    Hi,
    try to use php5.4
    check my 2nd post in this thread.
    I https://forum.sourcefabric.org/discussion/15722/error-site-airtime-vhost-does-not-exist/p1
    cheers
    Official Airtime Forum Manager
    --------------------------
    Most of the time an issue is located between keyboard and chair.
  • Thank you very much for trying to help with advice. I installed php 5.4 from the repository. Before this fully removed POSTGRESQL and other components. Installed all the software from the net server. But all this did not help. Calendar still does not display the show. But this time, I still have some more information there.
    P.S.: This time I installed the latest version of AIRTIME - 2.5.1a
    1246 x 707 - 120K
  • P.P.S.: This method of installation has been - airtime-minimal

Installation method "airtime-full" did not give positive results.
    1246 x 707 - 120K
  • Not work airtime-liquidsoap...

824 x 153 - 120K
    820 x 396 - 120K
    Post edited by Александр Метлов at 2014-10-08 11:50:05
  • Problem with liquidsoap - repaired. Maybe it due to the characteristics of my home hosting (the server is behind a router - organized DMZ). Wrote in configuration instead of local host - server domain. 
    But the problem with the calendar remained.
  • Vote Up1Vote Down hoerichhoerich
    Official Airtime Forum Manager
    --------------------------
    Most of the time an issue is located between keyboard and chair.
  • Automatic installation of the repository did not bring any positive result. I doubt that there is any fundamental difference between manual or automatic installation, if you are running according to official instruction.
    1906 x 831 - 66K
    Post edited by Александр Метлов at 2014-10-10 05:41:10
  • Hi!

Turns out the problem is not the server. Ie the problem is not in the software on the server. The problem itself there with new versions of the browser Chrome, FireFox etc. At the moment, work is only IExplorer.
    Remains to only the question to the developers. Will this problem somehow corrected with new versions of Airtime? Because use old browser there is no possibility. Everything is constantly being updated ...
    Post edited by Александр Метлов at 2014-10-27 09:31:12
  • You know this is a serious Issue.
    Mine went blank this morning also
    I have not delve  into database in a long time but I will have to
    I know there is a report on this and some suggested fixes,which I implemented also but I still have where the calendar becomes blank on a Monday.
    Serious Problem.

My first Reaction is that the Database is not locking  properly when some form of a call from the php scripts and therefore it either drop the tables entries or become corrupted.

The Problem it always occur on a monday. why?

Seems there is a zombie eating our data heads off =)) =))

VOISSES
    Post edited by Voisses Tech at 2014-10-27 13:09:14
    Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    "I might be in Mud but that does not Make me a Wild Hog(pig)"
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
    "The only thing that remains constant is change itself"
    May the force be with you,until our path or destiny bring us in tandem.
  • File your bug report here under the airtime link

https://dev.sourcefabric.org/

Good luck

VOISSES
    Post edited by Voisses Tech at 2014-10-28 08:02:34
    Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    "I might be in Mud but that does not Make me a Wild Hog(pig)"
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
    "The only thing that remains constant is change itself"
    May the force be with you,until our path or destiny bring us in tandem.
  • Confirms the decision. In your browser, Chrome 30.0.2125.111 m - problem solved.

• File your bug report here under the airtime link

https://dev.sourcefabric.org/

Good luck

VOISSES

Thank you! :) The new version of Chrome browser problem solved. It remains to wait for fixes FireFoh - and then all life will be filled with friendship and magic :)