Airtime 2.5.1 Ubuntu 12.04 - watch directory problem
  • Good day , 

I was able to add a folder named  /mnt/Electronique to my watch folder . Some files were added to the library ( 544 files) but there much more within that folder. 

To verify what's going on , I've verified the airtime install if everything was correct and it is. 

Then , I've verified the log file /var/log/airtime/media-monitor/media-monitor.log and I have this message that keeps coming out : 

2014-08-08 10:59:41,960 INFO - [Thread-3] [watchersyncer.py : run()] : LINE 34 - We have 35 requests waiting to be launched

There's nothing in the /var/log/airtime/media-monitor/py-interpreter.log file.
    And here's the two last lines of zendphp.log : 

2014-08-08T11:03:37-04:00 INFO (6): [PreferenceController.php : rescanWatchDirectoryAction() : line 429] - Unhiding all files belonging to:: /mnt/Electronique/
    2014-08-08T11:03:38-04:00 INFO (6): [MusicDir.php : unhideFiles() : line 464] - unhide '544' files

Do you know what could case this problem ? 

(I've already tried to restart the services . ) 

Thanks a lot ! 
  • 5 Comments sorted by
  • Is your mount local?
    If you are using a local drive or extra drive make sure its mount by fstab at start-up .
    I hear that sshfs works for network drive
    Your mount seems to be the issues

Good Luck
    VOISSES
    Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    "I might be in Mud but that does not Make me a Wild Hog(pig)"
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
    "The only thing that remains constant is change itself"
    May the force be with you,until our path or destiny bring us in tandem.
  • Hello I have the same problem. I need add other disk but i can't do it. If you can help me please (I don't speak and write english very well.)
  • You media must be mount at startup so you have to put it in fstab like this

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/InstallingANewHardDrive

under the topic

Automatic Mount At Boot

if you use a usb hard drive and constantly remove,then each time you remove the usb hard drive it you have to tick the X and remove it from the media folder and re-add it
    so it can be re-add to the database
    Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    "I might be in Mud but that does not Make me a Wild Hog(pig)"
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
    "The only thing that remains constant is change itself"
    May the force be with you,until our path or destiny bring us in tandem.
  • Good day ,

Sorry for the delay, the main cause of this problem was because my VPS lacked the IO to write quickly in the Postgres DB. ( i was too impatient ;P)

Have a good day.
  • in 'Media Folder', next to the Watched Folder URL is a refresh icon. Click it

No longer using Airtime or Libretime.