Moving the time period for the daily list of shows.
  • Currently the daily list of radio shows presents a list of shows that start in the time period 0000 - 2359.

How do I amend this so it includes shows that are in the early morning, which although technically are the next time are still part of the previous night.

So for example on a Friday night we have a show at 10pm, and then one at midnight until 2am but that show isn't on the list until Saturday but it's a Friday night show.

How do I extend the range that is captured to include up to say 4am? Moving the range from 0000 - 2359 to 0400 - 0359

Many thanks.
  • 3 Comments sorted by
  • This is a good question I planned to ask, you did it first :) In general, it would be nice that forthcoming displayed shows are not limited to the day.
  • I modified the airtime widgets and 2 airtime files, so the re-calculate the shedule times accoring to the local time of the listener.
    I guess it would be a simple change to that code to show from now until now+24hrs.

I will push to get these very simple changes into the core for v3.0 and a new widget
    No longer using Airtime or Libretime.
  • Have there been any developments along this line to get the schedule to change the day range?