Bulider and uploading files error
  • Vote Up0Vote Down KubaKuba
    Hi, I have a problem I've installed airtime 2 months ago and everything was working great when some day Managers reported me that they had a problem with uploading files: When they upload music it didn't show on playlist bulider page after refresh page. Unfortunately when I reinstalled airtime and all included packages I was reciving an error on "Showbulider" page:

Undefined variable: output
    #0 /usr/share/airtime/application/models/Preference.php(665): exception_error_handler(8, 'Undefined varia...', '/usr/share/airt...', 665, Array)
    #1 /usr/share/airtime/application/forms/RegisterAirtime.php(140): Application_Model_Preference::GetSystemInfo(false, true)
    #2 /usr/share/php/Zend/Form.php(240): Application_Form_RegisterAirtime->init()
    #3 /usr/share/airtime/application/controllers/ShowbuilderController.php(99): Zend_Form->__construct()
    #4 /usr/share/php/Zend/Controller/Action.php(516): ShowbuilderController->indexAction()
    #5 /usr/share/php/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php(295): Zend_Controller_Action->dispatch('indexAction')
    #6 /usr/share/php/Zend/Controller/Front.php(954): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http), Object(Zend_Controller_Response_Http))
    #7 /usr/share/php/Zend/Application/Bootstrap/Bootstrap.php(97): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch()
    #8 /usr/share/php/Zend/Application.php(366): Zend_Application_Bootstrap_Bootstrap->run()
    #9 /usr/share/airtime/public/index.php(64): Zend_Application->run()
    #10 {main}
    It's no option to reinstall system...

Thanks for help in advance
  • 3 Comments sorted by
  • Hi Kuba,

How did you install Airtime in the first place? Can you also provide your OS details?

Kuba said:

I reinstalled airtime 

Also, how did you reinstall?
  • Vote Up0Vote Down KubaKuba
    Ubuntu 12.04 Kernel and CPU: Linux 3.2.0-4-amd64 on x86_64, first time I installed it by automated installation.
    I reinstalled it by apt-get remove airtime-* and then apt-get autoremove. Also I removed postgresql and then I removed all airtime folders.
    Post edited by Kuba at 2014-04-28 16:57:07
  • Hi Kuba,

Looks like you've uncovered a bug. I've created a ticket on the Airtime issue tracker: http://dev.sourcefabric.org/browse/CC-5811 

If you wanted to implement a local fix, open /usr/share/airtime/application/models/Preference.php and add $output = array(); to the line just before exec('/usr/bin/airtime-check-system --no-color', $output); (according to your error message, this will be line 665)