airplay for windows xp and personal server file upload
  • please help with this issue...
    i just have sent to airplay fb page this question.....any help...appreciate....

1) do you have airtime software suitable for windows xp , if you have is it free ( open source )
    2) can not find option how to import music from my server machine stored in germany (i have a contract with one german company to lease server and storage )?

best regards

braca
    Post edited by Andrey Podshivalov at 2014-04-07 08:06:00
  • 1 Comment sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down Josh McLainJosh McLain
    braca said:

please help with this issue...

i just have sent to airplay fb page this question.....any help...appreciate....

1) do you have airtime software suitable for windows xp , if you have is it free ( open source )
    2) can not find option how to import music from my server machine stored in germany (i have a contract with one german company to lease server and storage )?

best regards

braca

1) No we do not, however you can access Airtime once it's installed on a server from a machine with Windows XP. We have hosted a hosted solution you can check out here.

2) If you can transfer the files to one of Airtime's watch folders on the machine you're renting, that would work. If you go the Airtime Pro option, you can either upload the files via FTP or via the Airtime interface.

-Josh