media added is missing
  • hi everybody, i deployed a new airtime server, airtime-check-system says everything is working fine. However when i add media to the library it just disapear, i've checked the media folder via ssh and find out the media files never got there. Any sugestion? 

i have some more info:

i put an mp3 file in a directory that's being watched via ftp and it appears in the airtime library, if i clic the preview track button the preview window is opened but i cannot listen to the track. if i make a new show for playing the track it works perfectly
  • 2 Comments sorted by
  • airtime-check-system is like a health check status it indicates that all is well as far as installation is concern and gives a snapshot of what your system is like.

You can quickly post that so we can determine what os you using and other minor details.
    Without that answers might be based on conjecture so here we go.
    1. type your question "media added is missing" in the search bar on your right and you will find a lot of answer and different os may be you just need to restart your airtime media
    2. How do you set your watch folder,what rights you have to the folder and finally the stream server is only "localhost" if you are accessing it locally.If remotely ie.on a different machine,the server address needs to be the IP address in the stream server url settings

Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    "I might be in Mud but that does not Make me a Wild Hog(pig)"
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
    "The only thing that remains constant is change itself"
    May the force be with you,until our path or destiny bring us in tandem.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down NaomiNaomi
    what is this setting in your php ini file?

upload_tmp_dir = /tmp

this should be set to /tmp, I think from another forum thread you may be missing this.