No sound from airtime schedule
  • i have main problem this i using airtime from few days  i have above 1500 listens but major problem is this that no sound from airtime

this is the status of my server

AIRTIME_SERVER_RESPONDING      = OK
    KERNEL_VERSION                 = 3.11.0-17-generic
    MACHINE_ARCHITECTURE           = i686
    TOTAL_MEMORY_MBYTES            = 16479840
    TOTAL_SWAP_MBYTES              = 4192188
    AIRTIME_VERSION                = 2.5.1
    OS                             = Ubuntu 12.04.4 LTS i686
    CPU                            = Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz
    WEB_SERVER                     = Apache/2.2.22 (Ubuntu)
    PLAYOUT_ENGINE_PROCESS_ID      = 15246
    PLAYOUT_ENGINE_RUNNING_SECONDS = 482
    PLAYOUT_ENGINE_MEM_PERC        = 0.0%
    PLAYOUT_ENGINE_CPU_PERC        = 0.1%
    LIQUIDSOAP_PROCESS_ID          = 15105
    LIQUIDSOAP_RUNNING_SECONDS     = 523
    LIQUIDSOAP_MEM_PERC            = 0.1%
    LIQUIDSOAP_CPU_PERC            = 0.7%
    MEDIA_MONITOR_PROCESS_ID       = 15345
    MEDIA_MONITOR_RUNNING_SECONDS  = 31504
    MEDIA_MONITOR_MEM_PERC         = 0.0%
    MEDIA_MONITOR_CPU_PERC         = 0.0%
    -- Your installation of Airtime looks OK!

No sound from airtime scheduleNo sound from airtime schedule
  • 12 Comments sorted by
  • please help as soon as possible

• sudo service airtime-playout status

AIRTIME_STATUS_URL = http://ns1.manpreetmoga.in:80/api/status/format/json/api_key/%%api_key%%
    AIRTIME_SERVER_RESPONDING = OK
    KERNEL_VERSION = 3.11.0-17-generic
    MACHINE_ARCHITECTURE = i686
    TOTAL_MEMORY_MBYTES = 16479840
    TOTAL_SWAP_MBYTES = 4192188
    AIRTIME_VERSION = 2.5.1
    OS = Ubuntu 12.04.4 LTS i686
    CPU = Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz
    WEB_SERVER = Apache/2.2.22 (Ubuntu)
    PLAYOUT_ENGINE_PROCESS_ID = 15246
    PLAYOUT_ENGINE_RUNNING_SECONDS = 592
    PLAYOUT_ENGINE_MEM_PERC = 0.0%
    PLAYOUT_ENGINE_CPU_PERC = 0.0%
    LIQUIDSOAP_PROCESS_ID = 15105
    LIQUIDSOAP_RUNNING_SECONDS = 633
    LIQUIDSOAP_MEM_PERC = 0.1%
    LIQUIDSOAP_CPU_PERC = 0.8%
    MEDIA_MONITOR_PROCESS_ID = 15345
    MEDIA_MONITOR_RUNNING_SECONDS = 31614
    MEDIA_MONITOR_MEM_PERC = 0.0%
    MEDIA_MONITOR_CPU_PERC = 0.0%
    -- Your installation of Airtime looks OK!
  • look for the term silence  in this forum and see if any of the topics related to you.
    There is a silence that occur and there are wide interpretation of what occurs,some even suggest that its Oclam in liquidsoap.
    We have suggested fixed here,so check and let us know
    Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    "I might be in Mud but that does not Make me a Wild Hog(pig)"
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
    "The only thing that remains constant is change itself"
    May the force be with you,until our path or destiny bring us in tandem.
  • where is team silent i need link please

• If this is on linked repeating shows.. the bug has been identified and the team are working on it. Another thing this bug does is to play silence.

Do you ever hear two tracks at once?
    Do you hear anything at all?
    Your post does not really describe the problem. Any other things happenning? Have you looked in the logs for errors - what did they say?

http://dev.sourcefabric.org/browse/CC-5696
    Post edited by John Chewter at 2014-02-24 22:53:35
    No longer using Airtime or Libretime.
  • Post edited by Voisses Tech at 2014-02-25 02:03:04
    Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
  • yup some times i hear two songs same time

• plz help to solve this problem that radio goes silent every time
  • I had the same problem. Implement the change refered by John -> http://dev.sourcefabric.org/browse/CC-5696.

The exact change you need to perform on two scripts is here -> https://github.com/sourcefabric/Airtime/commit/753003639f5284785fd58f589866ce1bea7a4681

If you're not in a hurry you can wait for version 2.5.2.  The prolem will be fixed there.
  • but i need to solve this immedaitly 

• Has this problem been solved yet? I started experiencing it again with the newest version of Airtime. The stream stops at random times and can be restarted by connecting to the Master Source. It appears there is no specific time when the stream goes silent. I have a large 24 hour repeat show that is not linked.

The solutions listed are not relevant to this problem.

Thanks in advance as always!
    Post edited by Lisa Forbes at 2014-10-15 19:00:51
  • Lisa
    this post seems confusing and why I always suggest open new threads and refer old ones

https://dev.sourcefabric.org/browse/CC-5696 which is closed (seem fixed) context is about repeated or double audio and when you delete schedule

the thread context is between silence and double audio, my suggestion is if you create another thread maybe someone else could help

Voisses