Airtime 2.5 and the simplest playlist function is still missing
  • Hi everyone,

I always wanted to move my private online radio -which I run on Liquidsoap for a long time- to Airtime. I really liked the look and features it was providing.
    But there is one thing I still can't understand why you guys don't want to add. It is the most basic feature of Liquidsoap itself, which is the way it acts
    on simply switching between folders in daily periodical times. There are several people requesting and discussing the same feature in the forum.
    You have added tons of much complicated features but not this one and it would be pleasing to hear why you have skipped this one. 

Thanks for the response from now on.

P.S: It can't be done with watch folders either (just tried), because there is no option to sort songs according to the folders watched.
    Post edited by Tarkan Kaya at 2013-12-05 04:38:33
    eastanbul.com
  • 26 Comments sorted by
  • I agree. What Tarkan is looking for should have been integrated into one of the first versions of airtime. 

We shouldn't need to hack liquidsoap or make a playlist for 24H to get content to play 24/7. 
  • It's really not that big of a deal to me, I'm just saying, coming from a broadcasting standpoint, a fallback solution for when someone forgets to schedule something would have been something nice to be built in. 

If I wanted to use a piece of software (Like Mixxx) to do this, I wouldn't have installed airtime to begin with. The whole reasoning was so it could run server side, in the event my connection goes down or what have you. 

• Well, lets stop moaning and get coding then?
    No longer using Airtime or Libretime.
  • Here is an example, just in case if I wasn't clear enough what I was talking about:

# Music
    # myplaylist = playlist(mode="normal","/home/headtone/radioheadtone/mp3s/test.m3u")

morning = playlist("/home/headtone/radioheadtone/sep2013/morning")
    daytime = playlist("/home/headtone/radioheadtone/sep2013/daytime")
    evening = playlist("/home/headtone/radioheadtone/may2013/evening")
    techhouse = playlist("/home/headtone/radioheadtone/may2013/techhouse")
    chillout = playlist("/home/headtone/radioheadtone/sep2012/chillout")
    techno = playlist("/home/headtone/radioheadtone/sep2012/techno")
    warmup = playlist("/home/headtone/radioheadtone/may2013/warmup")
    jingles = playlist("/home/audio/jingles")

# If something goes wrong, we'll play this
    security = single("/home/headtone/radioheadtone/sets/max_2012-01-16.mp3")

# Start building the feed with music
    radio = switch([  
    ({17h-20h}, evening),
    ({20h-22h}, warmup),
    ({22h-0h}, techhouse),
    ({0h-2h}, techno),
    ({2h-4h}, techhouse),
    ({4h-5h}, chillout), 
    ({5h-8h}, morning),
    ({8h-16h}, daytime),
    ])

# And finally the security
    radio = fallback(track_sensitive = false, [radio, security])
    eastanbul.com
  • Smartblocks do similar
  • Sorry, but no. You can't choose a watch folder as a criteria for a smartblock.
    Post edited by Tarkan Kaya at 2013-11-07 16:27:09
    eastanbul.com
  • Vote Up0Vote Down hoerichhoerich
    there's already a request at the bug-tracker http://dev.sourcefabric.org for using folders as filter criteria.
    can't find it atm.

Official Airtime Forum Manager
    --------------------------
    Most of the time an issue is located between keyboard and chair.
  • Ok, that might be a way to imitate the behavior and it's good to hear it's requested. Would it be too difficult to include the function I send above? It is the fundamental part of liquidsoap, plus it is the basis of the simplest form of a radio stream. 

The logic behind liquidsoap's most basic playlist function is very simple. It gets the audio files from folders you point at and treats each folder as a playlist(or show, as in Airtime). It plays and switches between those folders in the given scheduled times.

I haven't tested how Airtime treats any track that is exceeding the scheduled show, but in liquidsoap it was allowing the last track to end, even if the scheduled time has passed and starts the next show after that.

I truly appreciate the huge effort and work done on Airtime. But it surprises me quite a lot why these simple functions were skipped or ignored, especially while liquidsoap is it's core element.

Thanks for the previous replies.

Post edited by Tarkan Kaya at 2013-11-08 07:02:47
    eastanbul.com
  • On the contrary 
    Airtime does it correctly.
    You cannot expose liquidsoap to that you have.
    1. If the playlist becomes empty Liquidsoap will crash.
    2. When you load playlist Airtime checks whether this is a valid file and then import it
    3. If your playlist folder have say some artist,folder or other  jpg you generate a whole lot of errors in the log and that is why the emphasis is that if something goes wrong play that.
    4. I have done that by putting mixed contents in folder and every songs it trigger the fallback
    5. Airtime in its basic function provides a GUI to liquidsoap
    Now that means any solution with jingles etc will have to incorporate placing the media in the database and then going the same things Airtime now.

You can achieve most of what you say without even  modifications just do this
    Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    "I might be in Mud but that does not Make me a Wild Hog(pig)"
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
    "The only thing that remains constant is change itself"
    May the force be with you,until our path or destiny bring us in tandem.
  • here is a simple solution I implement with no Fall back

Step 1

I did a 24hr show 0000 today  to 0000 tommorrow
    Repeat it without end
    For all days 
    make it a linked show
    That is basically the essence of any scheduler in a station cartwheel
    Projected time 2-10 minutes Duties of station Manager or producer

Step 2

Now create the various playlist,smart blocks,webstreams etc
    Based on the genre's you have

Step 3
    put them in the days and the time you want for
    The first 7days 

They are linked so it will follows

This is the essence of Programming
    Projected time 5-various minutes Duties of program Manager or producer

The Advantage of this is 

That you can removed  songs or blocks of songs from the now playing and have that polulate the
    subsequent days.

Your playlist can become dynamic

Your smart blocks will even be generated randomly

Now What is Missing is

• Getting playist to expire
    • Overlaying Jingles and Sweepers
    • Ability to have songs cut at specified (unless you program the calendar
    • TOH Content
    As A person who use mod playlist,I think the greatest thing was linked content.

If you want to make your own watch folder type dropbox check this out http://sourcefabric.booktype.pro/airtime-25-for-broadcasters/automated-file-import/

Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
  • Vote Up0Vote Down Albert FRAlbert FR
    correct,

but if you do that how can you insert jingles/announces every x songs/minutes ?
    not possible.
    And If you want insert shows, you must modify/erase the one/next show...
    not very usable in production...

• Hi Voisses Tech, thanks for the reply and explanations, but your whole effort of helping me on the case has nothing to do with what I actually wrote.

1. I haven't mentioned about liquidsoap's inabilities here (That makes your clauses from 1 to 4 invalid)

2. Airtime does a very good job providing a GUI for liquidsoap, except it's way of treating playlists as liquidsoap does on its basis. (and that's for your 5th clause alone) 

Once again I am not talking about liquidsoap's inabilities in handling files! That's totally an another case.

I am using liquidsoap probably about 4 years now (perhaps more). It is still running my current personal radio (http://www.eastanbul.com). I went through the problems it caused as you mentioned
    in your message, it lacks to check if the file is a suitable audio file or not. I am aware of that.

The point I think you didn't get is this:

If you run a radio having 6 or 7 different styles/genres switching in a day, which you sort out of 3000 songs, playing in shuffle/random order 24 hours nonstop for a month; is there any way to handle it on Airtime without giving your entire day preparing shows/smart blocks or whatsoever, while you can do
    it with a simple text file which points at directories(treated as playlists)?

I tell you that answer is sadly a, NO.
    (and besides I haven't even added jingles, scheduling, fallbacks etc.)

Thanks but the idea behind your tutorial is not even a quarter of a solution. 
    It is still time consuming compared to the solution that a simple configuration file doeswith liquidsoap alone (I wish it would take 2 to 10 minutes, as you wrote); and worse it fails at the point when you try to make your playlists. First, not all files have correct ID3 tags and even if they have, not all ID3 tags correspond the true genre of the audio files.

I appreciate the replies, thanks for that.

Post edited by Tarkan Kaya at 2013-11-08 15:32:12
    eastanbul.com
  • Is your songs already prepared for ingestion?

What I mean is that does your songs include all its tags like Artist,Album,Genre at minimum?

If it does the Airtime is the perfect answer for this.

If it does not then lets get some batch processing and since you have seven or so genre this will be a cinch.

and it does take a short time as I describe.Later as I got to go  Now

VOISSES
  • Sorry Voisses, I understand your help and the solution you describe. But that isn't a proper way.

I really wish the developer's of Airtime will consider to implement Liquidsoap's way of  dealing with the directories, playlists, scheduling in any future update or release. 

The annoying thing is how come that a team developing such a beautiful GUI, adding tons of features and ignoring the fundamental approach to handle files, directories, playlists, jingles and scheduling while using .liq in the core. 

I don't get why simplicity had to become complexity on this part of the code. 
    I am sad :(
    Post edited by Tarkan Kaya at 2013-11-11 16:58:28
    eastanbul.com
  • I understand your frustration.but let me quote some information from liquidsoap documentation

"Liquidsoap doesn't do any database or website stuff. It won't index your
    audio files,
    it won't allow your users to score songs on the web, etc.
    However, liquidsoap makes the interfacing with other tools easy, since
    it can call an external application (reading from the database) to get
    audio tracks
    , another one (updating last-played information) to notify
    that some file has been successfully played."

http://savonet.sourceforge.net/doc-svn/index.html

Coming from winamp and Itunes,I would just put a directory say R&B,Hip Hop,etc and I played my songs from this.

This became frustrating to me when I used my first Professional Radio broadcasting software and found that it requires more.

I need to have at least Artist and Title but also having Genre was a plus.

The Problem I notice with most people suggesting that airtime should handle files, directories, playlists, is that this is not what needed in professional broadcasting and reporting but the list of Artist,title,genre etc.

Airtime ingest your playlist this way.The topic is covered here
    http://sourcefabric.booktype.pro/airtime-25-for-broadcasters/preparing-media-for-ingest/

My Point is you have to organised your songs,they are then stored and in airtime by Artist (look at /srv/artime)
    Music players allows you to browse by directories,playlist and files but some are limited in what can be reported or for you to developed comprehensive reporting.

One music player which has moved away from this (directories,playlist and files) type of listing is ITunes.
    Ideally,I would say yes Artime lacks the approach to import playlist but have you notice if you create a playlist in say winamp you might only be able to import it back on the same machine.? and therefore it significance in Airtime might only be backup and restoring.

I await to see the jingles approach outside the method of placing them inside the now playing and as @Albert S said the road map,will soon show that.

My approach is using the fallback and I would suggest you listen to the TOH sequence of what  i do on my test station at caribbean experience in my link below.

I only run news,newsof the week and Voxpop but for this week I will run it
    My script is just fallback and airtime.

* V.O.I.S.S.E.S.      *         *
    * Can You Hear Me Now *         *
    ♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♩♪♫♩♪♫♪♩♫♪♩ ♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬
    ######################################################
    [En][24/7][712- 432- 8476]############################
    http://tunein.com/radio/BIGLINK-RADIO-s190864/
    [Korean][24/7] [712- 432- 8464]#######################
    http://tunein.com/radio/Goaheadmissionorg-s190399/
    [En][Sundays 2300-Mondays 0600 EST][712- 432- 8437]###
    http://tunein.com/radio/Caribbean-Experience-s200915/

Post edited by Voisses Tech at 2013-11-12 02:42:11
  • I am a composer myself for more than 20 years and I worked on and with several real life radio stations.

.liq on it's own is not very easy to set up and run. You require a bit of knowledge literally in many things. But once you manage to set it up the configuration is incomparably simpler than current Airtime. This is not because Airtime has a better or more professional way of handling audio files and reporting. If the whole issue for handling playlists is about the tags, than why wouldn't Airtime allow the ID3's to be edited or being imported from any online database? such as CDDB or FreeDB. In this case the answer would probably be file permissions, therefore security issues.

Once again I don't try to poke on Airtime's quality here. Airtime is something I would like to use because it has a great interface first of all. It would allow me to have my friends take control on updating the broadcast.

You probably know or if not you may would like to see how .liq handles jingles, schedules, playlists, directories, multiple streams, promotions. All "must have" features for an online radio. I guess you would understand why I mentioned about simplicity became complexity with Airtime. My main point in the whole discussion is why .liq's way is being ignored when it was the easiest, less time consuming way for most people.

I haven't totally understand about what you wrote for Itunes. But I hope I misunderstood. 
    Itunes is far most the worst media player in the history of Internet.

Thanks for the reply, I truly appreciate the effort.

P.S: I guess you meant Itunes for not letting your playlist being played on another machine. Winamp and Foobar doesn't do that my friend.
    Post edited by Tarkan Kaya at 2013-11-12 03:57:18
    eastanbul.com
  • @Tarkan Kaya says.

"If the whole issue for handling playlists is about the tags, than why wouldn't Airtime allow the ID3's to be edited or being imported from any online database? such as CDDB or FreeDB"

Leads me to do a little research,I agree,but you see the history of most of these online database they at times create problem,FreeDB is a fork from CDDB. and FreeDB was established after CDDB block use of there database in 2001.
    Similar occurence with IMDB which was forked to TheMovieDB.

The difference is that open source was seen as the odd choice so if you had one of these (linux and freebsd) you had problem.

The Same for Mysql.
    Most major broadcast software allows you to make a choice of one or the other and your concern is valid.

"My main point in the whole discussion is why .liq's way is being ignored when it was the easiest, less time consuming way for most people."

@Tarkan Kaya further says.
    "My main point in the whole discussion is why .liq's way is being ignored when it was the easiest, less time consuming way for most people."

Well,just a little right

I found some more complex example I would not even put them here,they most time not even worked or have been abandon.

I know from practice it get more complex than you think.

@Tarkan Kaya .

"I guess you meant Itunes for not letting your playlist being played on another machine. Winamp and Foobar doesn't do that my friend."

Right just what I meant,

Most of these are music players,and they have fancy features such as repeat,shuffle,random etc, but as you go further you see the deficiencies.

Trust Me I still have not found the easy way for Jingles etc in Rivendell which is my playout.

I used Airtime with A fallback for this.

Follow me here http://forum.sourcefabric.org/discussion/16091/fallover-101-how-to-make-all-scripts-worked-revisted-pt2

As I describe the complexity of my script.and achieving My objectives.

* V.O.I.S.S.E.S.      *         *
    * Can You Hear Me Now *         *
    http://tunein.com/radio/BIGLINK-RADIO-s190864/
    http://tunein.com/radio/Goaheadmissionorg-s190399/
    http://tunein.com/radio/Caribbean-Experience-s200915/
    Disclaimer:-
    "The Views express by me in no way reflect the staff,team,management of airtime,its affiliate or its
    representative.
    I am in no way a member of the staff,team,management of airtime,its affiliate or its representative,

My views are my own opinion of which I hope will help to construed a discussion in order to solve, resolved or to make things better.

If you follow my opinions,you do so at your own risk and I bear no responsibility for your actions or in-actions.

My opinions is not my final thoughts but something I think as I try come to my final conclusion"

#####################################################################

• I think I might have just thought of a workaround that could be coded very quickly.

Airtime can play random tracks from the mp3's GENRE ID3 tag. The problem is the genre tags come in from the outside world in a random fashion with mistakes, inconsistencies or missing.

HOWEVER
    . After ingestion, Airtime does not use the tag from the file. It uses a COPY of it stored in a database field. This we could exploit.

Suggestion for discussion.

If a utility or function was added to change the genre field in the database on a directory by directory basis, I think you would have the functionality you want.

After ingestion, we know the file path for any given mp3 file - it is in the database.

A simple piece of code could pass through the database table changing the genre field according to file directory path.

We already have some code that automatically does most of that - the watch list update function.

At its simplest, we could do this:

1. Create a watched folder with a genre name e.g. 'Country And Western' or 'Country And Western 1'
    2. Modify the code, that watches the watched folders for changes, to automatically rename the Genre Field to the watched folder name e.g. 'Country And Western'
    3. Fill it with Country and Western music tracks.
    4. Set the the Smartbock genre to 'Country And Western'
    5. Job Done
    Post edited by John Chewter at 2014-01-10 05:57:07
  • I agree. What Tarkan is looking for should have been integrated into one of the first versions of airtime. 

We shouldn't need to hack liquidsoap or make a playlist for 24H to get content to play 24/7. 

Good to see that I am not the only one. Thanks.
    eastanbul.com
  • It's really not that big of a deal to me, I'm just saying, coming from a broadcasting standpoint, a fallback solution for when someone forgets to schedule something would have been something nice to be built in. 

If I wanted to use a piece of software (Like Mixxx) to do this, I wouldn't have installed airtime to begin with. The whole reasoning was so it could run server side, in the event my connection goes down or what have you. 

Totally agree with you here too.

The whole issue seems it begins with the Airtime development. They simply ignored Liquidsoap's base approach to schedule, manage files and folders and implemented something which is much more time consuming. It is obvious that they haven't thought of radios that would simply stream music from folders on the server side.
    eastanbul.com
  • Thanks for the effort to solve the problem John. I wouldn't want to blow your idea but that is not really a solution. 

The closest solution was -which I used to prepare my radio with Airtime- with watch folders. But that's another pain between the cheeks.

I guess you know the liquidsoap configuration. It simply approaches each folder as whole playlists. Likewise it does for the schedule. There is no need to sort them by their ID3 tags, which are -as you said- mostly inconsistent. When I prepare and upload the folders the only thing left I need is to tell the software to pick the folders as playlists. It had to be like that and it has to be like that.

I am sure many would need a basic approach like this.

Post edited by Tarkan Kaya at 2014-01-10 07:28:52
    eastanbul.com
  • Please read my post again Tarkan.

My approach does do that - does it not? Import your files to a sensibly named watch folder and add a smart block with a genre of the watched folder's name. Done.

The genre would be automatically set from the folder name.

What does that NOT do that you need?
    Post edited by John Chewter at 2014-01-10 09:16:23
  • @Voisses Tech

The VERY reason I am using Airtime is that you can run a remote station completely unattended - and do everything from a remote server. I am doing this.

When you are running remotely unattended, these features, that the others want, become very important. It is very easy to say - for these missing features use Rivendell (or similar) on a local machine and stream to a remote airtime server but, for some of us, this is simply not an option.

By the way, I prefer the definition in wikipedia to yours. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_source

"Generally, open source refers to a computer program in which the source code is available to the general public for use and/or modification from its original design. Open-source code is typically created as a collaborative effort in which programmers improve upon the code and share the changes within the community."
    Post edited by John Chewter at 2014-01-10 20:04:27
  • "We shouldn't need to hack liquidsoap or make a playlist for 24H to get content to play 24/7."

This is what linked show,smart playlist etc. are for,Welcome to Airtime versions >2.4

You do not need to hack Airtime just simple use any other Media Player for example Mixxx,it comes with a radio skin and @Daniel James did an 
    update of the skin.

I have some one using Zara to Airtime.

@Hoerich  suggest they use foobar.

I use Amarok (for Album Arts,Artist Information and Create Playlist) and Rivendell as Station playout.
    The choice is yours.

If you look at the screen play  by Josh mclain  http://www.sourcefabric.org/en/resources/screencasts/?page=1   

Broadcasting Live with Airtime Pro 

You will see the flexibility of airtime and how its integrated with other existing equipment and software you have.

As I point out to most people is that you can hack most open source to get the features you want.

One of the things people do not notice is that liquidsoap is constant upgrading.

To do major upgrade will require you to even recompile liquidsoap.

If you use other opensource you will see that basic features are free ,Advance features are paid for.

if Airtime takes the approach of adding all features  for free,God [or whoever you perceive  your higher authority to be]  will help there viability.

Sourcefabric has many software to concentrate on,not just this one Airtime  and it is a discredit  and disingenuous to all the others.

Mostly this why the forum is here.for your contribution (see my disclaimer below) and 
    Its what makes open source the greatest alternative

@John Chewter has done even a bulk  podcast download ,I found as a marvelous piece of addition. and there is now a Hack section. 

@ Bill Burton did a Tunein Now Playing

These pave the ways for us to Expand  the reach of Airtime

This is why we now have things called Apps,Templates,and source code.

Imagine if all the mobile providers had to develop all the features we now enjoy.

We would be still in the windows.

Airtime can never be the software that does it All. My needs would be Album Arts,Artist Information,BMP or Visual db counter and realtime editing.

I bet even if they add these,the next software I see I might want those features

With additional client software(like Itunes,Amarok,Winamp etc) you can customize anyway you want to.

If you bought any broadcast mixer and get the software  you will see its the basic.

I have seen so many of these without folder and genre playlist selection and just most ARTIST AND ALBUM selection without anything called autodj and learning curve needs a broadcasting degree and training seminar

You want more you know what you have to do.

Please stop complaining this year. Lets see some Apps and Templates to Make Airtime better

* V.O.I.S.S.E.S.      *         *
    * Can You Hear Me Now *         *
    "The Views express by me in no way reflect the staff,team,management of airtime,its affiliate or its
    representative.
    I am in no way a member of the staff,team,management of airtime,its affiliate or its representative,

My views are my own opinion of which I hope will help to construed a discussion in order to solve, resolved or to make things better.

If you follow my opinions,you do so at your own risk and I bear no responsibility for your actions or in-actions.

My opinions is not my final thoughts but something I think as I try come to my final conclusion"

Post edited by Voisses Tech at 2014-01-09 21:15:53
  • "If I wanted to use a piece of software (Like Mixxx) to do this, I wouldn't have installed airtime to begin with. The whole reasoning was so it could run server side, in the event my connection goes down or what have you"

Then you Speak for a small majority or yourself.

Majority of stations now wants to out source the DJs and for International connection.

These are task Airtime does that only a few does.

With the uncertainty of Shoutcast ( AOL have stop developed it and is trying to sell everything that is related) there is a scramble to find the best Alternative and this weekend i am schedule to Demo Airtime
    who use many other panel and broadcaster who shows interest.

representative.

• @John Chewter
    Thanks for this suggestion,what i was doing was replacing the Artist Id tag with the genre and this created problem when I want to pick up the stats.
    Marvelous.

@Tarkan Kaya and Others.

A broadcast software do not concern about folder and genre. to say this
    "There is no need to sort them by their ID3 tags, which are -as you said- mostly inconsistent"

and This

"The whole issue seems it begins with the Airtime development. They simply ignored Liquidsoap's base approach to schedule, manage files and folders and implemented something which is much more time consuming."

Clear indicate that you are looking at the basic part of development of both Airtime and Liquidsoap.

What Liquidsoap does is to show you the core and if you want any advance feature as scheduling you have to develop that for yourself.

Look at things such as request,request queue

So here is the challenge.

I will not tell you to buy any of the expensive software,I will give you the number one (IMHO)  open source broadcast software developed by broadcaster and compare to almost any of the expensive hardware. 
    Rivendell.Please download the ISO cd.

Then come back here and make this statement.

"It is obvious that they haven't thought of radios that would simply stream music from folders on the server side."

What I will hope is  that @Tarkan Kaya and Others. will come here with new suggestion and stop gripe on things we can easily solve.

Rehashing old stories and wishes are "mama babies" style.

One Person will want IDtag another Folder.
    One might need a Features another Do not
    The Software will do everything for us all and what we can do for ourselves is tell how you achieve your task and other can suggest otherwise and improvement.

@Tarkan Kaya and Others.

Please go to the screencast and see the many integrated approach by looking at Broadcasting Live.
    To suggest that If you want to install MIXXX you would is no reasonable argument.

Maybe you are implying that the DJ should not Use MIXXX or any other DJ software but Airtime.

Its Illogical.

Maybe Mirrors the person who would say"If I wanted Office,Why should I install Windows,I only need Office".

Its really hard to explain "Open Source "Though the whole software world is moving to hit.

But Just to say "Open Source build the foundation You build the House" not "I know what You want and will build it for you"

Open source will teach you to Fish not Hand you the Fish for a limited time

representative.

Post edited by Voisses Tech at 2014-01-10 11:22:56