vBulletin - Why Airtime cannot use one of these Forum outlays
  • Why the forum cannot look like myBB,vbulletin etc.
    Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    "I might be in Mud but that does not Make me a Wild Hog(pig)"
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
    "The only thing that remains constant is change itself"
    May the force be with you,until our path or destiny bring us in tandem.
  • 4 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down Albert FRAlbert FR
    because it's a vanilla forum ;-)
  • I think he might mean subdivided by sub topics into smaller sections - so that things are easier to find.
    No longer using Airtime or Libretime.
  • You are right John that's what I am talking about.

I understand what Albert Fr is saving about vanilla forum but in life I learn to take what is available and build on that than doing something new that people will want more,my point is why reinvent the wheel than look at what exist and making yours look better.

On of the first world countries does that example we make big desktop and say people must use that, they make small compact computers.

Just to Give you A sense of What I am working with 

I have Mythbuntu with seperate backend server.This power 4 raspbmc as frontend
    I have three Roku's (I want to program something like fluxbox so the Roku will show on the frontend than seperate HDMI). For this I have to visit the forums regular look at this for example http://forum.xbmc.org/
     and even Roku http://forums.roku.com/

I hate the new askbuntu,but I have been around ubuntu too long to know they always give you something you hate then later you love them,so they can hurt me then sweet me up (like carrot and stick approach)

I would not say,but the forum might need some CSS

Voisses

Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    "I might be in Mud but that does not Make me a Wild Hog(pig)"
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
    "The only thing that remains constant is change itself"
    May the force be with you,until our path or destiny bring us in tandem.
  • Vote Up-1Vote Down hoerichhoerich

I think he might mean subdivided by sub topics into smaller sections - so that things are easier to find.

this is something we should think about
    Official Airtime Forum Manager
    --------------------------
    Most of the time an issue is located between keyboard and chair.