I upload on Add Media, not shown on Library!
  • I instaled recently Airtime on my radio server.
    At the beginning everything was perfect with only a few sets that we test it. After that we started to upload music for the scheduled shows and even more to make after as backup. From the old backup file that we used for previos version of the radio we transfer'd music to the watched file. Everything's on the linux server, everything on that files. Now, nothing it's shown on Library. Even if I upload a set with Add Media, it will not be shown on Library(I upload a set yesterday and today is not on Library). It doesn't show me anymore that the software import media files on Library, nothing. I tryed to Sync the files from System -> Media Folders -> Watched Folders and nothing.
    Now i have music on the server that can't be seen, only 13sets on Library and everything I try to upload is not seen on Library.
    I can't play the Official Radio Schedule with what i upload...nothing!!!! I only can play that 13sets from Library!
    I need a biiiiiiiiig help here!
    I update and upgrade the software, I even tryed "sudo service airtime-media-monitor restart" and other restarts....NOTHING!
  • 42 Comments sorted by

• airtime-check-system
    post this log

sudo airtime-check-system

You might also want to take a look at this and start others like liquidsoap and playout

http://forum.sourcefabric.org/discussion/comment/25273#Comment_25273

* V.O.I.S.S.E.S.      *
    * Can You Hear Me Now *

♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♩♪♫♩♪♫♪♩♫♪♩ ♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬
    ######################################################
    [En][24/7][712- 432- 8476]############################
    http://tunein.com/radio/BIGLINK-RADIO-s190864/

[Korean][24/7] [712- 432- 8464]#######################
    http://tunein.com/radio/Goaheadmissionorg-s190399/

[En][Sundays 2300-Mondays 0600 EST][712- 432- 8437]###
    http://tunein.com/radio/Caribbean-Experience-s200915/
    ######################################################

sudo
    invoke-rc.d airtime-media-monitor  start|stop|restart|status - See more
    at:
    http://forum.sourcefabric.org/discussion/comment/25273#Comment_25273
    Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    "I might be in Mud but that does not Make me a Wild Hog(pig)"
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
    "The only thing that remains constant is change itself"
    May the force be with you,until our path or destiny bring us in tandem.
  • root@airtime:~# sudo airtime-check-system
    AIRTIME_SERVER_RESPONDING      = OK
    KERNEL_VERSION                 = 2.6.32-348.4.1.el5.028stab107.1
    MACHINE_ARCHITECTURE           = x86_64
    TOTAL_MEMORY_MBYTES            = 1024000
    TOTAL_SWAP_MBYTES              = UNKNOWN
    AIRTIME_VERSION                = 2.4.1
    OS                             = Debian GNU/Linux 6.0.7 (squeeze) x86_64
    CPU                            = Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU         920  @ 2.67GHz
    WEB_SERVER                     = Apache/2.2.16 (Debian)
    PLAYOUT_ENGINE_PROCESS_ID      = 17853
    PLAYOUT_ENGINE_RUNNING_SECONDS = 8887
    PLAYOUT_ENGINE_MEM_PERC        = 1.7%
    PLAYOUT_ENGINE_CPU_PERC        = 0.0%
    LIQUIDSOAP_PROCESS_ID          = 28053
    LIQUIDSOAP_RUNNING_SECONDS     = 57108
    LIQUIDSOAP_MEM_PERC            = 3.4%
    LIQUIDSOAP_CPU_PERC            = 1.5%
    MEDIA_MONITOR_PROCESS_ID       = FAILED
    MEDIA_MONITOR_RUNNING_SECONDS  = 0
    MEDIA_MONITOR_MEM_PERC         = 0%
    MEDIA_MONITOR_CPU_PERC         = 0%
    -- Displaying log file /var/log/airtime/media-monitor/media-monitor.log
    -- 2013-10-07 19:09:56,424 INFO - [Thread-1] [handler.py : __init__()] : LINE 50 - Initialized problem file handler. Problem dir: '/srv/airtime/stor/problem_files'
    -- 2013-10-07 19:09:56,424 INFO - [Thread-1] [manager.py : __add_watch()] : LINE 100 - Attempting to add listener to path '/srv/airtime/stor/imported'
    -- 2013-10-07 19:09:56,425 INFO - [Thread-1] [manager.py : __add_watch()] : LINE 101 - Listener: Listener(StoreWatchListener), Signal(hosted_install_watch)
    -- 2013-10-07 19:09:56,457 INFO - [Thread-1] [manager.py : __add_watch()] : LINE 100 - Attempting to add listener to path '/srv/airtime/stor/recorded'
    -- 2013-10-07 19:09:56,457 INFO - [Thread-1] [manager.py : __add_watch()] : LINE 101 - Listener: Listener(StoreWatchListener), Signal(hosted_install_watch)
    --
    --
    -- There appears to be a problem with your Airtime installation.

• This also happens to me.  What I found most of the time was the rabbitmq-server had stopped.  Check to see if it is running.  The previous posts lists all the steps.  It would be nice if Airtime could check to see if all the processes are running before the upload is started and warn if some are not.

Also check /srv/airtime/stor/problem_files/ to see if it is there.  On that same topic what would constitute a failed file causing it to be placed in the /srv/airtime/stor/problem_files/ location?
  • rabbitmq_server is running. I even restart it. On "sudo airtime-check-system" same problem. Nothing on /srv/airtime/stor/problem_files/ .
  • Vote Up0Vote Down Cliff WangCliff Wang
    Have you tried to click button "refresh" in watched folder settings?
    Cloud Radio -> http://airtime.pro
  • Cliff i did it. Nothing. We all know that "message" on Library when it's importing files.. Now that message is not anymore...nothing...is all...peace! LOL
  • Cliff I can even give u the server details and you can see with your own eyes :) right now...i'm so disperate about this. I can't keep goin with the shows...nothing...
    Try to clean you cc_files table in database(delete from cc_files). Then restart media-monitor. Better backup db before this.
  • I think that here i'll need a help step-by-step 'cause i'm not so good in commands.
    Just run:

sudo -u postgres psql airtime -c "delete from cc_files;"

Then:

sudo service airtime-media-monitor restart

And watch media-monitor log since then:

tail -F /var/log/airtime/media-monitor/media-monitor.log
    Post edited by Cliff Wang at 2013-10-07 15:29:50
  • 2013-10-07 20:33:54,032 INFO - [MainThread] [launcher.py : setup_global()] : LINE 110 - Attempting to set the locale...
    2013-10-07 20:33:54,046 INFO - [Thread-1] [watchersyncer.py : __init__()] : LINE 19 - Created timeout thread...
    2013-10-07 20:33:54,046 INFO - [Thread-1] [airtime.py : init_rabbit_mq()] : LINE 36 - Initializing RabbitMQ message consumer...
    2013-10-07 20:33:54,051 INFO - [Thread-1] [airtime.py : init_rabbit_mq()] : LINE 48 - Initialized RabbitMQ consumer.
    2013-10-07 20:33:54,051 DEBUG - [Thread-1] [api_client.py : __call__()] : LINE 134 - http://176.9.63.180:80/api/media-monitor-setup/format/json/api_key/ECRDXO6N3IK8F7O3Y8PA
    2013-10-07 20:33:54,104 DEBUG - [Thread-1] [api_client.py : __call__()] : LINE 134 - http://176.9.63.180:80/api/list-all-watched-dirs/format/json/api_key/ECRDXO6N3IK8F7O3Y8PA
    2013-10-07 20:33:54,160 INFO - [Thread-1] [launcher.py : run()] : LINE 60 - initializing mm with directories: {u'watched_dirs': [u'/home/import'], u'stor': u'/srv/airtime/stor'}
    2013-10-07 20:33:54,160 INFO - [Thread-1] [launcher.py : run()] : LINE 63 - Initing with the following airtime response:{u'watched_dirs': [u'/home/import'], u'stor': u'/srv/airtime/stor'}
    2013-10-07 20:33:54,160 INFO - [Thread-1] [handler.py : __init__()] : LINE 50 - Initialized problem file handler. Problem dir: '/srv/airtime/stor/problem_files'
    2013-10-07 20:33:54,161 INFO - [Thread-1] [manager.py : __add_watch()] : LINE 100 - Attempting to add listener to path '/srv/airtime/stor/imported'
    2013-10-07 20:33:54,161 INFO - [Thread-1] [manager.py : __add_watch()] : LINE 101 - Listener: Listener(StoreWatchListener), Signal(hosted_install_watch)
    2013-10-07 20:33:54,205 INFO - [Thread-1] [manager.py : __add_watch()] : LINE 100 - Attempting to add listener to path '/srv/airtime/stor/recorded'
    2013-10-07 20:33:54,205 INFO - [Thread-1] [manager.py : __add_watch()] : LINE 101 - Listener: Listener(StoreWatchListener), Signal(hosted_install_watch)

• and...at the end of all....we resolved the problem..thx to Cliff... a big hug to him and we rise at least a beer for him.
    So..as ADVICE.... don't use diacritics on file's metadata. Avoid to use that!
    In our case was...the "ë" !

• Vote Up0Vote Down hoerichhoerich
    no problem with diacretics here (at least with ä, ö & ü)
    "ë"
    Official Airtime Forum Manager
    --------------------------
    Most of the time an issue is located between keyboard and chair.
  • Cliff, I used your suggest but now all files are add to my library as user 1 and I lost all info about  imported dir (users, dated uploaded) how can I fix this?
    Post edited by Alberto Rossetti at 2013-10-09 03:06:33
    I'm afraid not, the Library is totally rebuilt and it's done by root console. There's not way to get it assign back to dj. They probably have to re-upload those tracks and remove the old one.
  • Anyway did't resolve the problem about the media file don't show immediatly on the library....
    Any error in /var/log/airtime/media-monitor/py-interpreter.log?
  • Hello,

I am having the same problem today. I uploaded files. They are presently in the organize folder but do not appear in the library.
    100.3 FM in Waterloo, ON, Canada
    www.soundfm.ca
  • Cliff, the log reports no error
    we have investigated and seems to have a problem with mp3 tags. If we load a mix file without tags all was ok. If we load a file in a single song with tag nothing happens.
    I see, could you please upload a sample here? I can use that sample to debug the problem.
  • Now in log I have this this:
    /usr/lib/airtime/airtime_virtualenv/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/mutagen/id3.py:1055: ID3Warning: Leftover data: WORS: 'DownloadMing.SE' (from '\x00DownloadMing.SE')
      ID3Warning)
    tail: inotify resources exhausted
    tail: inotify cannot be used, reverting to polling
    We had uploaded many files >50 giga . Sometimes the uploded files appears on library with another uses no the one the owners. (the first time we have the problems withe airtime 3.3.1 now we have the same with 2.4.1 
    Regards

Thanks, will try to reproduce it.
    Interesting, I've tried several times and the 2 samples you shared here work fine for me. I think it's something related to your station system. 

I will get to office set Squeeze to try it one more time. In the mean while, could you run cmd:
    sudo airtime-log --dump
    and upload the airtime-log-all-[local time].tgz file here?

• @ Pepo Tzacanitu

As for self hosting of Airtime on Linux servers I've had the similar and I don't have a permanent solution that will fix the issue but a walkaround how to make the tracks appear.
    When adding a file with all the metadata included (artist,copyrights, album, etc.) Airtime still looks up an external service to check what are those informations. So my radio is a polish hiphop radio therefore some letters and especially titles/artists are not showing in most global databases.
    My tracks were also missing. From 16 on album only 8 appeared and such.

Long story short.
    When Aritime cannot define the metadata information if gives the file a strange filenam with squares and triangles ( O! ) and when You have 2 or 3 unidentified tracks in the album it overrites the fil with same name.
    My only solution was to ssh into the server, find the path where the files are uploaded and manually identify the file and chang the filename - then edit the metadata in the library and upload the next file. IT will also get the funny name that i need to edit and so on until I get all the tracks in the album.

Messy but it works :S
    Pepo Tzacanitu
    Pepo Tzacanitu
    @Alberto+Rossetti,

Just back from Thanksgiving, will research the log tomorrow. Thanks.
  • Hi Cliff, don't you forget our trouble? :-)
    Best regards
    Alberto

Yes, the problem is not reproduced but I've shooted a ticket to devs, they are working on it.

Post edited by Cliff Wang at 2013-10-16 12:26:41
  • Vote Up0Vote Down Albert SantoniAlbert Santoni
    Hi Alberto,

All I can see for now is that those files Cliff showed contain corrupt metadata. Can they be played in Airtime?

Thanks,
    Albert
    Airtime Developer @ Sourcefabric
  • Yes we play in airtime, but when we uploaded new files, we can't see immediately on the library. 
    We have to restart media monitor and the files appears with another owner and not immediatley. 
    I think the files are first uploaded into imported directory and then added to db.
    The uploaded files works  and we have no feed back about the songs with corrupted meta data.
    Best regards

1. Try importing the files directly in Airtime  command sudo airtime-import copy /somedirectory/somefiles
    2. post for us your media monitor logs command sudo /var/log/airtime/media-monitor/media-monitor.log
    3. post the permission of your /srv/airtime/stor  command cd /srv/airtime/stor then ls -l

The order to ingest files are

If all your files are okay                        stor ==> organised ====> Imported 

if you have problem files corrupted it goes  stor ==> organised ====> problemed

VOISSES

Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
  • Here's the log file you requested, do you eventually need something more ?
    Thanks and best regards
    @Alberto+Rossetti,

I have some new information here, do you have any file's name contains "\" or "?" charactor? It will crash media-monitor. I just found this morning, with same error like you met before.

For example, N\345 tennes.m4a, that file name trigs it.

It could be a "?" when you view it in file system, like N? tennes.m4a,
    Post edited by Cliff Wang at 2013-10-17 13:13:09
  • Vote Up0Vote Down Albert SantoniAlbert Santoni
    I just noticed in that media-monitor log that your library is on an NFS mount. I just asked around in the office here, and it turns out media-monitor needs this "inotify" feature that lets Airtime get automatically notified about any changes to files in your music library directory. However, NFS doesn't support inotify, so that's why media-monitor is not correctly adding new files to your Airtime library. 

You will need to manually rescan your library after new files are added, which can be done by restarting media-monitor.

Alternatively, if you add that music library directory (the one on the NFS mount) to Airtime as a "Watch Folder" instead of the "Import Folder", a little refresh icon will appear beside the folder name and you'll be able to trigger a manual refresh of the folder. (You can find these settings under System->Media Folders in Airtime.)

I consider there to be two separate problems here, so I've created JIRA tickets for them:

Thanks,
    Albert
    Airtime Developer @ Sourcefabric
  • Thanks for your answer.
    I try to reinstall a fresh airtime to a new server and I had the same problem with nfs (also switch import and watch folder). If I use a folder o the same hard disk all seems work fine,
    Alberto 
  • @Jarek
    Indeed, it's a messy thing. I know that I must do this manual, Cliff already told me this :) Great support for him :) To avoid this thing i've set a meeting with all my Djs(over 80!!!) and told them about this problem and asked them to complete the metadata as good as possible to avoid this problem. Now everything's good and all works perfect. On my radio we don't use normal tracks, we use most entire sets(after 2weeks we delete the old ones) and so is more easyer to track any problem. Anyway, thx for feedback Jarek and your point is a valid one :)
    Best Regards, Owner Trance-Energy Radio,
    PePo.
    After updating ubuntu, apache, php, etc. we face the same issue.

When a DJ/admin uploads a file via "add media page", it doesnt show up in library.
    When a DJ/admin uploads a file in a "watched folder" (on local harddrive) it shows up in library.

airtime-check-system shows no errors
    restarting media-monitor also changes nothing

any advices? all our DJs are uploading through "add media page"

thx
  • Vote Up0Vote Down Voisses TechVoisses Tech
    Dear to whomever it Make concern.

Here is a zinger again for all those who chose to upgrade to ubuntu 14.04

Ubuntu 14.04  Apache version is Apache/2.4.7  and PHP Version is PHP 5.5.9-1ubuntu4

So Make sure you have read this

http://forum.sourcefabric.org/discussion/16213/running-with-a-stock-php-5-5-is-not-supported-in-airtime-2-5-1

and you will have to recreate your Virtual Host

But if you are in a production environment you might  find my babbling (not blogging) here.

http://forum.sourcefabric.org/discussion/16091/fallover-101-how-to-make-all-scripts-worked-revisted-pt2-advance-reduce-effects-of-upgrade-brok

READ the references over something strong (like some alcohol,vodka,wine or whatever), my real serious thoughts never comes out until the 2-3 thread

VOISSES
    Can You Hear Me Now

btw - we run Ubuntu 12.04, php5.5.11, Apache 2.4.9 v-host configured and the most exotic letter in filename or metadata is a minus "-"...

does this mean my issue is php5.5-related?
    do I just have to downgrade to latest 5.4 or 5.3?
    or go cliffs suggested way in deleting ccfiles in db?

following these instructions for downgrading from 5.5 to 5.4,
    I stuck at ppa-purge, because it has dependencies and would lead in removing airtime.
    But I don't want to reinstall, because we have 80 static playlists and 150 shows per week, which is a pain to rearrange...

what ya think?
    Post edited by hoerich at 2014-05-07 16:36:44
  • the same problem here: uploaded not shown on library.
    i found the files in the /tmp folder.. what can i do?
    which inotify-package should we have installed?
    there are so many of them but I currently got only python-pyinotify installed.
    is this enough? does anyone know?
  • I have installed Airtime from the repo (2.5.1). After uploading files, some of them are missing (the files are uploaded, organized, but does not appear in the library). 

In the following situation, only one appears in the library.

Here is the log: tail -F /var/log/airtime/media-monitor/media-monitor.log

2015-06-22 07:52:50,717 INFO - [Thread-2] [listeners.py : flush_events()] : LINE 62 - Bootstrapping: File in 'organize' directory:                     '/srv/airtime/stor/organize/Big Band - New Orleans Jazz Band - The Charleston.mp3'
    2015-06-22 07:52:50,746 INFO - [Thread-2] [owners.py : get_owner()] : LINE 12 - Received owner for /srv/airtime/stor/organize/Big Band - New Orleans Jazz Band - The Charleston.mp3. Owner: -1
    2015-06-22 07:52:50,746 INFO - [Thread-2] [events.py : __init__()] : LINE 96 - did not match path: /srv/airtime/stor/organize/Big Band - New Orleans Jazz Band - The Charleston.mp3
    2015-06-22 07:52:50,757 INFO - [Thread-2] [manager.py : __add_watch()] : LINE 100 - Attempting to add listener to path '/srv/airtime/stor/imported/1/Green Hill Instrumental/Dixieland Jazz'
    2015-06-22 07:52:50,758 INFO - [Thread-2] [manager.py : __add_watch()] : LINE 101 - Listener: Listener(StoreWatchListener), Signal(hosted_install_watch)
    2015-06-22 07:52:50,760 INFO - [Thread-1] [owners.py : get_owner()] : LINE 12 - Received owner for /srv/airtime/stor/imported/1/Green Hill Instrumental/Dixieland Jazz/unknown-Charleston-128kbps.mp3. Owner: -1
    2015-06-22 07:52:50,760 INFO - [Thread-1] [events.py : __init__()] : LINE 93 - matched path: /srv/airtime/stor/imported/1/Green Hill Instrumental/Dixieland Jazz/unknown-Charleston-128kbps.mp3
    2015-06-22 07:52:50,760 INFO - [Thread-1] [watchersyncer.py : handle()] : LINE 65 - Received event 'NewFile'. Path: '/srv/airtime/stor/imported/1/Green Hill Instrumental/Dixieland Jazz/unknown-Charleston-128kbps.mp3'
    2015-06-22 07:52:50,760 INFO - [Thread-1] [watchersyncer.py : push_queue()] : LINE 97 - Added event into queue
    2015-06-22 07:52:50,761 INFO - [Thread-2] [organizer.py : handle()] : LINE 80 - Organized: "/srv/airtime/stor/organize/Big Band - New Orleans Jazz Band - The Charleston.mp3" into "/srv/airtime/stor/imported/1/Green Hill Instrumental/Dixieland Jazz/unknown-Charleston-128kbps.mp3"
    2015-06-22 07:52:51,187 INFO - [Thread-3] [watchersyncer.py : run()] : LINE 39 - We have 1 events that are unflushed
    2015-06-22 07:52:51,187 INFO - [Thread-3] [watchersyncer.py : flush_events()] : LINE 107 - Force flushing events...
    2015-06-22 07:52:51,187 INFO - [Thread-3] [watchersyncer.py : push_request()] : LINE 146 - WatchSyncer : Unleashing request
    2015-06-22 07:52:51,188 INFO - [Thread-10] [request.py : run_request()] : LINE 34 - Attempting request with 1 items.
    2015-06-22 07:52:51,195 INFO - [Thread-10] [api_client.py : send_media_monitor_requests()] : LINE 359 - Pumping out 1 requests...
    2015-06-22 07:52:51,195 DEBUG - [Thread-10] [api_client.py : __call__()] : LINE 134 - http://airtime-1.novalocal:80/api/reload-metadata-group/format/json/api_key/U6U2J0EFLJF8ATGBR1G9
    2015-06-22 07:52:51,250 INFO - [Thread-10] [request.py : run_request()] : LINE 54 - Request was successful
    2015-06-22 07:52:56,768 INFO - [Thread-2] [listeners.py : flush_events()] : LINE 62 - Bootstrapping: File in 'organize' directory:                     '/srv/airtime/stor/organize/Bisero Mome Bisero.mp3'
    2015-06-22 07:52:56,800 INFO - [Thread-2] [owners.py : get_owner()] : LINE 12 - Received owner for /srv/airtime/stor/organize/Bisero Mome Bisero.mp3. Owner: -1
    2015-06-22 07:52:56,801 INFO - [Thread-2] [events.py : __init__()] : LINE 96 - did not match path: /srv/airtime/stor/organize/Bisero Mome Bisero.mp3
    2015-06-22 07:52:56,803 INFO - [Thread-2] [manager.py : __add_watch()] : LINE 100 - Attempting to add listener to path '/srv/airtime/stor/imported/1/unknown/unknown'
    2015-06-22 07:52:56,803 INFO - [Thread-2] [manager.py : __add_watch()] : LINE 101 - Listener: Listener(StoreWatchListener), Signal(hosted_install_watch)
    2015-06-22 07:52:56,804 INFO - [Thread-2] [organizer.py : handle()] : LINE 80 - Organized: "/srv/airtime/stor/organize/Bisero Mome Bisero.mp3" into "/srv/airtime/stor/imported/1/unknown/unknown/unknown-Bisero Mome Bisero-128kbps.mp3"
    2015-06-22 07:53:01,309 INFO - [Thread-2] [listeners.py : flush_events()] : LINE 62 - Bootstrapping: File in 'organize' directory:                     '/srv/airtime/stor/organize/Glenn Miller Orchestra - Over The Rainbow - Glenn Miller Orchestra.mp3'
    2015-06-22 07:53:01,335 INFO - [Thread-2] [owners.py : get_owner()] : LINE 12 - Received owner for /srv/airtime/stor/organize/Glenn Miller Orchestra - Over The Rainbow - Glenn Miller Orchestra.mp3. Owner: -1
    2015-06-22 07:53:01,335 INFO - [Thread-2] [events.py : __init__()] : LINE 96 - did not match path: /srv/airtime/stor/organize/Glenn Miller Orchestra - Over The Rainbow - Glenn Miller Orchestra.mp3
    2015-06-22 07:53:01,337 INFO - [Thread-2] [manager.py : __add_watch()] : LINE 100 - Attempting to add listener to path '/srv/airtime/stor/imported/1/unknown/unknown'
    2015-06-22 07:53:01,337 INFO - [Thread-2] [manager.py : __add_watch()] : LINE 101 - Listener: Listener(StoreWatchListener), Signal(hosted_install_watch)
    2015-06-22 07:53:01,337 INFO - [Thread-2] [organizer.py : handle()] : LINE 80 - Organized: "/srv/airtime/stor/organize/Glenn Miller Orchestra - Over The Rainbow - Glenn Miller Orchestra.mp3" into "/srv/airtime/stor/imported/1/unknown/unknown/unknown-Glenn Miller Orchestra - Over The Rainbow - Glenn Miller Orchestra-128kbps.mp3"