Anybody using Icecast-kh?
  • Vote Up0Vote Down Albert SantoniAlbert Santoni
    Hey guys,

Is anyone using the icecast-kh branches on their servers? How has your experience been?

Thanks,
    Albert
    Airtime Developer @ Sourcefabric
  • 3 Comments sorted by
  • Hi!

I'm using the kh branch since january. No problems until now. I started to use this version because I wanted to broadcast aacplus and this version wrappes the aacplus stream as flv, so it can be accessed by a flash player.

Alex
  • I am Novice to this and too lazy to research it

How is it different from using This

Airtime AAC+ support

https://wiki.sourcefabric.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=13632310

Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    "I might be in Mud but that does not Make me a Wild Hog(pig)"
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
    "The only thing that remains constant is change itself"
    May the force be with you,until our path or destiny bring us in tandem.
  • It's all about flash players. No flash player may decode aacplus streams. Instead, they may decode a flv which is usually composed of video and audio. In this case, we have a flv stream containing only aacplus audio data. This way we can have a flash player decoding a aacplus stream.

Alex