Unable to change airtime station time
  • I've set up ntp with correct settings and changed the timezone settings in airtime preferences. Airtime still displays wrong station time.
  • 7 Comments sorted by
  • You need to set up a NTP  time server .Use one in your zone and it will sync and correct the time for you.
    Here are the steps for you.

here are the steps
    http://sourcefabric.booktype.pro/airtime-24-for-broadcasters/setting-the-server-time/

Note that if you have a proper firewall  you can set it and ask it to be the time server for all DHCP client,so all you work station and server time will be sync
    Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    "I might be in Mud but that does not Make me a Wild Hog(pig)"
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
    "The only thing that remains constant is change itself"
    May the force be with you,until our path or destiny bring us in tandem.
  • Like I said. I've already set up the NTP time server.

• okay sorry I over read

Set Time

To change time means to set a new time. To set time in Ubuntu (or any Linux), just run the following command

sudo date newdatetimestring

where newdatetimestring has to follow the format nnddhhmmyyyy.ss which is described below

nn is a two digit month, between 01 to 12
        dd is a two digit day, between 01 and 31, with the regular rules for days according to month and year applying
        hh is two digit hour, using the 24-hour period so it is between 00 and 23
        mm is two digit minute, between 00 and 59
        yyyy is the year; it can be two digit or four digit: your choice. I prefer to use four digit years whenever I can for better clarity and less confusion
        ss is two digit seconds. Notice the period ‘.’ before the ss.

Let’s say you want to set your computer’s new time to September 25, 2013, 22:43:55, then you would use:

sudo date 092522432013.55
    To set the time zone

dpkg-reconfigure tzdata

and follow the prompt entering the information

If you are on a desktop
    Just click on the clock
    chose time settings
    and follow the Gui

Post edited by Voisses Tech at 2013-09-26 14:03:55
    Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    "I might be in Mud but that does not Make me a Wild Hog(pig)"
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
    "The only thing that remains constant is change itself"
    May the force be with you,until our path or destiny bring us in tandem.
  • Had to reinstall airtime in order to fix this.

• Vote Up0Vote Down Albert FRAlbert FR
    really strange
    have you changed the time zone into airtime preferences (webgui) ?
  • in BOTH user prefs and on the airtime admin pref?
    No longer using Airtime or Libretime.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down Albert FRAlbert FR
    airtime admin pref, normally it's sufficient