Airtime 2.4 RC1
  • 66 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down NaomiNaomi
    I'm not sure why you need the select count here, I didn't put it in the statement. The exception seems to be from the added sql here.
  • OK, got it back.  Now I can see the library list.  Thanks.
  • One other item on this version.  In the Listener Stats I'm seeing only the Icecast stream or the Stream1 information. I have Shoutcast on Stream2 but its stats is not showing.  In the past 2.3.1 and Beta versions they were both there.
  • Do you have a link that doesn't install all the dependencies? I'm using nginx and the installer insists on installing apache. 

Also, can you provide a list of required packages?
  • Hi!

While just testing/playing with repeating shows I come across one issue. I tried to reproduce with no success. In fact, I don't know how the first time happened.

So, while creating repeating, weekly shows, editing one instance, then the show (all instances), deleting instances, and again ... other editing operations like these, finally I deleted all the instances.
    Then wanted to add another repeating show with no end date at the same time and I received the message that shows cannot overlap. This was strange since in the month view there were no shows and I knew I just deleted them all. So, found some undeleted instances in January (!) and the following months. As you see in the options pop-up menu they seem not to be related (as repeated shows do) since the option "Delete this and all following" is not present. On one day a show appears 5-6 time as shown in the picture. Deleting one instance deletes all the shows from that day in the whole month even theoretically it should delete only that instance.

I don't know what I did, but I would like to delete all the shows starting with a date, having a given name so I will be able again to add repeating shows "which not overlap". By hand, I can't do that since they have no end...

Alex
    1273 x 817 - 232K
  • @Denise

No, actually it started on 6/19. But I cannot edit that instance any more now... it passed. And yes, only on wednsday. I also tested sunday and tuesday and I it was fine.
  • Hi!

On my installation crossfade seems not to work. I set it to 10s, but only the tracks fade in and out. No Crossfade.

I removed AT 2.3.1 with purge and installed the RC1 regular. I did a distupgrade from squeeze to wheezy.

Regards
    Volker
  • @Alexandru+Matei

We found a bug in RC1 that caused repeating shows to not get deleted properly. It sounds like the same problem you are reporting where future shows in the following months still exist after selecting "Delete this instance and the following". The fix will be in the final release :)

We've had some other reports of shows getting created multiple times and we're looking into it.

Thanks for the info

• @Marcin

Thanks for letting us know. We're looking into it

• Vote Up0Vote Down Cliff WangCliff Wang
    @Volker,

Thanks for reporting that. I'm wondering if you reschedule the contents after setting crossfade? It only takes effect on items scheduled after.
    Cloud Radio -> http://airtime.pro
  • Hi, I'm experiencing source drops in Icecast since this version of Airtime!

[2013-06-26  23:33:01] WARN source/source_read Nothing received on /mitternachtsreigen_hq.ogg for 3 seconds
    [2013-06-26  23:33:01] WARN source/source_read Nothing received on /mitternachtsreigen_hq.mp3 for 3 seconds
    [2013-06-26  23:33:01] WARN source/source_read Nothing received on /mitternachtsreigen.mp3 for 3 seconds
    [2013-06-26  23:33:01] WARN source/source_read Nothing received on /mitternachtsreigen_hq.ogg for 3 seconds
    [2013-06-26  23:33:01] WARN source/source_read Nothing received on /mitternachtsreigen_hq.mp3 for 3 seconds
    [2013-06-26  23:33:01] WARN source/source_read Nothing received on /mitternachtsreigen.mp3 for 3 seconds
  • In icecast error log, I have this:

[2013-06-30  10:56:00] INFO admin/admin_handle_request Received admin command metadata on mount "/aacp64"
    [2013-06-30  10:56:00] INFO util/util_conv_string converting metadata from UTF-8 to ISO8859-1
    [2013-06-30  10:56:00] INFO admin/command_metadata Metadata on mountpoint /aacp64 changed to "MyRadio - ShowName"

I wonder why it changed from UTF-8 to ISO8859-1. is that possible to keep metadata in utf8?
  • Vote Up0Vote Down Albert FRAlbert FR
    look here

http://www.mydigitallife.info/how-to-auto-convert-mp3-id3-tag-charset-to-unicode-utf-8/

The final release of airtime 2.4 is available, thanks to continue your thread on it
  • First can anybody install on my mashine.I,m spend 5 days on this panel.With erors.

root@vps14330634:~# ^C
    root@vps14330634:~# service apache2 reload
     * Reloading web server config apache2                                   [ OK ]
    root@vps14330634:~# sudo airtime-check-system
    AIRTIME_SERVER_RESPONDING      = OK
    KERNEL_VERSION                 = 3.2.0-48-generic
    MACHINE_ARCHITECTURE           = x86_64
    TOTAL_MEMORY_MBYTES            = 1019372
    TOTAL_SWAP_MBYTES              = 488444
    AIRTIME_VERSION                = 2.4.0
    OS                             = Ubuntu 12.04.2 LTS x86_64
    CPU                            = QEMU Virtual CPU version (cpu64-rhel6)
    WEB_SERVER                     = Apache
    PLAYOUT_ENGINE_PROCESS_ID      = 18194
    PLAYOUT_ENGINE_RUNNING_SECONDS = 3286
    PLAYOUT_ENGINE_MEM_PERC        = 1.6%
    PLAYOUT_ENGINE_CPU_PERC        = 0.4%
    LIQUIDSOAP_PROCESS_ID          = 18152
    LIQUIDSOAP_RUNNING_SECONDS     = 3286
    LIQUIDSOAP_MEM_PERC            = 2.2%
    LIQUIDSOAP_CPU_PERC            = 3.4%
    MEDIA_MONITOR_PROCESS_ID       = 18062
    MEDIA_MONITOR_RUNNING_SECONDS  = 3288
    MEDIA_MONITOR_MEM_PERC         = 1.4%
    MEDIA_MONITOR_CPU_PERC         = 0.0%
    -- Your installation of Airtime looks OK!
    root@vps14330634:~#

• No login page.Login page is mising.

• Vote Up0Vote Down Albert FRAlbert FR
    that's normal you can't install airtime on a system panel
    your systems panel by the normal process of installation
    you  need a real system without parrallels or ehcp, etc.