missing watched folder generated an errror
  • Hi!

having removed a watched folder, when I tried to access the media folders page I run into this error.

disk_total_space(): No such file or directory
    #0 [internal function]: exception_error_handler(2, 'disk_total_spac...', '/usr/share/airt...', 235, Array)
    #1 /usr/share/airtime/application/models/Systemstatus.php(235): disk_total_space('/t/')
    #2 /usr/share/airtime/application/controllers/SystemstatusController.php(24): Application_Model_Systemstatus::GetDiskInfo()
    #3 /usr/share/php/libzend-framework-php/Zend/Controller/Action.php(516): SystemstatusController->indexAction()
    #4 /usr/share/php/libzend-framework-php/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php(295): Zend_Controller_Action->dispatch('indexAction')
    #5 /usr/share/php/libzend-framework-php/Zend/Controller/Front.php(954): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http), Object(Zend_Controller_Response_Http))
    #6 /usr/share/php/libzend-framework-php/Zend/Application/Bootstrap/Bootstrap.php(97): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch()
    #7 /usr/share/php/libzend-framework-php/Zend/Application.php(366): Zend_Application_Bootstrap_Bootstrap->run()
    #8 /usr/share/airtime/public/index.php(64): Zend_Application->run()
    #9 {main}
    I had to recreate that folder because even the command airtime-import --watch-remove ... gave an error.
    Maybe this should be fixed.

Alex
  • 2 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down Cliff WangCliff Wang
    Thank you for the information but I cannot reproduce that. Is that watched folder located in a Network drive or something else?
    Cloud Radio -> http://airtime.pro
  • Also tried to reproduce but I don't get any error. Added a dir, deleted the added dir, accessed the page, no error message.

Sorry about the false alarm.

Alex