Live show using Wowza streaming server
  • Hello,
    I'm new on Airtime, and I just install it.

I have a Wowza streaming server, I would like stream live show throw Wowza.

Please, anyone know if is it possible?

thanks for any reply,
    Nicola
  • 5 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down Albert FRAlbert FR
    codec used for streaming ?
  • Sorry for my delay, but there was an issue with my account.

Wowza use rtmp-based encoder or can restreaming from icecast using this url in the player:
    http://[wowza-ip-address]:1935/live/radiostation.stream/manifest.f4m in the player

can be it usefull?

thanks
  • hi,
    please, any update?
    Post edited by Nicola Rossi at 2013-01-15 03:37:13
  • Vote Up0Vote Down Albert FRAlbert FR
    rtmp can't work with airtime
    only icecast or shoutcast servers are available
  • Sorry for my delay, but there was an issue with my account.

Wowza use rtmp-based encoder or can restreaming from icecast using this url in the player:
    http://[wowza-ip-address]:1935/live/radiostation.stream/manifest.f4m in the player

can be it usefull?

thanks

Why would you want to use an rtmp based encoder.
    Totally think this unnecessary. not cost-effective.Most you have a whole lot of icecast/shoutcast streamer
    that is cheaper.
    for Wowza You would have to purchase a licence plus a transcoder licence and then  hosting. Some streamers now have apps for Ipad/Ipod and android.
    for audio streaming ,its easier to just use Icecast/shoutcast.with the tons of Api and Web plugins are available.Try google Fallback ,relay and Mount each seperately  for Icecast and Shoutcast. Like this Fallback Icecast
    Post edited by Voisses Tech at 2013-01-18 22:21:56
    Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    "I might be in Mud but that does not Make me a Wild Hog(pig)"
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
    "The only thing that remains constant is change itself"
    May the force be with you,until our path or destiny bring us in tandem.