Strict Standards: Accessing static property Saas::$saasConfig as non static ....
  • I got the following error when I am trying to access User/Authors

Strict Standards: Accessing static property Saas::$saasConfig as non static inC:\xampp181\htdocs\mourlia2\classes\AuthorType.php on line 154

Fatal error: Class 'Zend_Navigation' not found inC:\xampp181\htdocs\mourlia2\classes\AuthorType.php on line 154

I changed the php.ini with the following, but it doesn't seem to fix the error.

error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE & ~E_DEPRECATED & ~E_STRICT
  • 5 Comments sorted by
  • Hi,

That should work. Did you restart the web server after the change?
    Make sure also you are not running Newscoop in development mode, check if you have something like
    SetEnv APPLICATION_ENV development
    in your virtual host configuration, if so then comment it out and restart Apache.

All Best,
  • Yeap I restarted the server but I suppose that it was stucked for some reason. Now It works.

Another point that I want your help is that when, Newscoop is trying to create thumbnails it uses the '|' character for image and path seperation. This is done using functions encodePath($path) / decodePath($path) in the ImageService.php.

This character is not allowed under windows environment and xampp. So I changed that with my own character. While this fixed the problem for thumbnails, I still can not create the small cached images under the cache folder.

Any idea ?

• Hi, sdancer75
    You solved this problem? Because I got same error and I don't know how to do repair it
    Changing error_reporting lvl do not help
  • Reply to @Ruslan+Shilov: Yes I solved it. My error_reporting is 

error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE & ~E_DEPRECATED & ~E_STRICT
  • Ty mate, I'll try it to do now.
    i changed error reporting level, but still have got error :(
     PHP Strict Standards:  Accessing static property SaaS::$saasConfig as non static in /usr/local/www/pres-centr.ck.ua/public/classes/SaaS.php on line 45, referer: http://prescentr.ck.ua/admin/users/authors.php

any idea to fix it?
    ps i checked again error_reporting fro phpinfo() and see 22519.
    i changed e_r to E_WARNING and 0, but anyway after restart got same error in Users/Authors/
    Post edited by Ruslan Shilov at 2013-01-22 07:48:13