Airtime play history log needed
  • Is there a way to save the playout log I see under Now Playing?  This is really nice that I can select a range of time and view what was played.  But can I somehow save this in spreadsheet or other format like I can with the history file?

One thing I would add to this is a record of when the Master or Show Source become active.  I notice that I can now delete a file while it is being played, and the end time recorded is the time I delete the file.  The beginning time of the following files are updated to the time as they shift forward in time.  That makes a very nice play record.  

I'd like to see a record that shows when the Master or Show Source takes over the broadcast and is being played, as well as the start / stop times of what is played from the scheduler.
  • 4 Comments sorted by
  • Hi Larry,

Have you check out the 'Playout  History' page? (It's under System menu). This page provides list of songs and how many times each song was broadcast in the given period time.

Thanks
  • I've seen the playout history.  I assumed this would also log the actual times that each song played.  If this is being stored, there is not a way to access that information.  
  • Hi Larry,

Unfortunately, that information is not provided by airtime.
    You can request this feature by creating a ticket here: http://dev.sourcefabric.org/browse/CC
    It will be considered in the future release.

Thank you.
  • OK.  I can filter and copy from the Now Playing list to a spreadsheet.  That sort of works.  I think it would be nice to just click and have that information in spreadsheet form like we have for the history page.