Error 500 "/Library/contents-feed"
  • Vote Up0Vote Down EthanEthan
    After upgrading from 2.1 to 2.1.1 I no longer have access to view my library in the playlist builder. The "Processing..." popup remains present, and in the Chrome console I receive: 

All my station's music still exists in the folders they were organized into by airtime originally. I tried restoring my Airtime backup following this:

On the Now Playing page I receive an additional error:

Last error in media-monitor.log was 40+ minutes ago, reading:

2012-06-15 17:20:30,085 ERROR - [Thread #0] [api_client.py : update_media_metadata()] : LINE 435 - Exception: No JSON object could be decoded
    2012-06-15 17:20:30,085 ERROR - [Thread #0] [api_client.py : update_media_metadata()] : LINE 436 - traceback: Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/usr/lib/airtime/api_clients/api_client.py", line 420, in update_media_metadata
        response = json.loads(response)
      File "/usr/lib/python2.7/json/__init__.py", line 326, in loads
        return _default_decoder.decode(s)
      File "/usr/lib/python2.7/json/decoder.py", line 366, in decode
        obj, end = self.raw_decode(s, idx=_w(s, 0).end())
      File "/usr/lib/python2.7/json/decoder.py", line 384, in raw_decode
        raise ValueError("No JSON object could be decoded")
    ValueError: No JSON object could be decoded

Somehow I doubt that error has something todo with not being able to see my library in the web client though?

The airtime-check-system command returns "Your installation of Airtime looks OK!"

Thanks so much for your help and patience with your community! Let me know if I missed anything.

EDIT:
    When I attempt to add content to a show, Airtime displays a error message popup in Chrome reading:

DataTables warning (table id = 'library_display'): Cannot reinitialise DataTable.

To retrieve the DataTables object for this table, pass no arguments or see the docs for bRetrieve and bDestroy
    Post edited by Ethan at 2012-06-15 19:52:13
  • 7 Comments sorted by
  • Hi Ethan,

Can you please try to clear your cache and refresh the page?

Thank you.
    Cleared web history cache in Chrome, error still occurs. Also tried loading up airtime in Firefox for the first time, same error occurs.
  • Can you please post apache error log?
  • Sorry what server time did you perform upgrade?
    Around June 14 18:00:00, those are the only errors related to airtime in the /var/log/apache2/error.log

Are there any other logs I should check/post?
  • Hi Ethan,

Did you have any luck with this problem? The changes in 2.1.1 should not have caused this issue, and we haven't heard anyone else having this problem either.

Just out of curiosity what is your OS? Is it Ubuntu or some other OS (Debian)?
    Airtime Pro Hosting: http://airtime.pro