Feature request

• I don't know if it's the right place to post feature request ?
    let me know where i should post this.

It would be nice if after we have created a new playlist, airtime create an xml file with all the tracks info (or the most important : artiste/genre/duration).
    Then when we create a show we can link the show to a webpage where the xml is automatically parsed (or not for using it in RSS feed). 
    when people click "READ MORE" in the widget, they have all the tracks detail displayed

Thank you
  • 5 Comments sorted by
  • I think this would be a very useful feature for our listeners.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down DominicDominic
    This sounds useful. However I personally like the fact that the read more link in the widget takes you to the URL entered in the show info. This gives more control over what is displayed. I say this because under our license we cannot display playlists in advance of a show (if we are streaming copyrghted music). If we could have an option in airtime to allow or disallow the display of tracks and/or url, then we have a winner.

• Hello ,

=> Dominic, of course, in my proposition, you still able to link to any page of your choice.
    In my case, listeners are always asking for the playlist, or track ID...

For instance, by default the show could be linked to the xml playlist or not.
    (the interest of xml is that partners web site can parse your playlist in their pages, or with any RSS reader (laptop, smartphone, tablet)

• This is interesting feature. Please create a ticket at dev.sourcefabric.org and we'll look into it for a future release.
    Airtime Pro Hosting: http://airtime.pro
  • Thank Martin
    it's done => CC-3918