Say hello to Airtime 2.0.2!
  • Airtime 2.0.2 is out today and it's quicker than ever!

While we were fixing some vital bug reports from you amazing people, we took the opportunity to optimise the calendar, dashboard and Now Playing page. The result? Airtime is now more stable and more responsive than ever. As ever, Airtime is free to download, runs on Ubuntu and Debian, and users can interact with it through any web browser.

Repo users should do:

sudo apt-get update
    sudo apt-get install airtime

to get the 2.0.2 package.

Airtime Pro is our hosted version of the software. It aims to make things easier and quicker still by taking care of installation, set-up, upgrades, security updates, server maintenance and worldwide technical support. We've just halved the price of hosting and there's a month's free trial on offer! Check it out over at sourcefabric.com!
    Post edited by Adam Thomas at 2012-03-07 11:02:06
  • 6 Comments sorted by
  • Get it? Got it? Yup!

Done!

• Done! Just 1 minute and a reboot required. Great!
  • I just upgraded to airtime 2.0.2 with no errors but it seems that liquidsoap has stopped streaming to icecast data. I tried restarting liquidsoap and restarting the server without any effect. Any suggestions?
  • I edited the ls_script.liq and found the problem that was affecting liquidsoap.
    Everything works fine now!

I do however find it disturbing that every update changes the passwords of my ICECAST server and my default ls_script.liq file.
  • Hi,

Since version 2.0.0, you can modify liquidsoap setting in streaming setting page. Hence you don't have to modify liquidsoap.cfg or ls_script.liq.

Thank you.
  • I came here to say the same thing. You should be modifying these settings via the Web UI, not the actual file itself.
    Post edited by Martin Konecny at 2012-03-07 22:13:05
    Airtime Pro Hosting: http://airtime.pro
  • I know about the streaming settings page on the web UI, however it does not give me the ability to setup a random playlist when no show has been scheduled. This is why I manually edit the ls_script.liq!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down Albert FRAlbert FR
    as alll of us ;)
    who want using airtime in real situation :D