Translating Newscoop
  • Hi there!

It's my first message, so forgive me if I failed to chose the appropriate forum or list. Smile

Then, I'm starting a project and I found that Newscoop covers all my needs but I need to translate the Admin section (well, almost all the system) to another language.

My idea is to translate the whole system using the official translation system (I read that there is an official but custom way to do it) and bring back the resultant translation to the community. Can somebody point me how to do it?

Cheers!
  • 3 Comments sorted by
  • Hi Xavi,

You can do it by using your own Newscoop installation and once done with that you will communicate with us and we will tell you how to submit the translation.

Second option is to work on our official localization server, for which we would create an account for you.

Let us know what suits you better.

Either way, check this out.

http://wiki.sourcefabric.org/display/CS/Localize+Newscoop

Any other question please don't hesitate to ask. Thank you for choosing and support Newscoop Wink
  • Hi Holman!

Thank you for your quick reply! Using my own installation sounds fine to me.

So, I will be back when I'm done with my translation (using the proper way described on documentation)

Thank you once again!

Cheers
  • Vote Up0Vote Down Jakub GórnickiJakub Górnicki
    Hey Xavi,

awesome - thanks a lot! Keep us posted !

Jakub