$ sudo php airtime-install.php
  • Hello- I have been trying to do this ALL DAY!

We have all the steps done, however when we go to run $ sudo php airtime-install.php , I Get A Message Stating command not found. We are installing via SSH.

Can Someone PLEASE, PLEASE HELP!!!!
  • 16 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down Ofir GalOfir Gal
    Just run:

sudo php airtime-install.php

without the $
  • Vote Up0Vote Down Andrey PodshivalovAndrey Podshivalov
    hi,

which version you are trying to install?
  • hello-

tried that and keep getting the same message. SEE BELOW:

root@vps:/var/lib/airtime-1.8.2/install# sudo php airtime-install.php
    sudo: php: command not found
  • airtime-1.8.2
    you need to install php5-cli package
    sudo apt-get install php5-cli
  • Trying now. Thank you so much..... So after I install that then rerun the install?
  • LOL- now I got pass that step and ran into this issue.

******************************** Install Begin *********************************
    PHP Fatal error: PostgreSQL PHP extension required and not found. in /var/lib/a irtime-1.8.2/install/include/AirtimeIni.php on line 19

• Ok- I don't know whats going on. Now here is another error message. And I am following every last step

root@vps:/var/lib/airtime-1.8.2/install# sudo php airtime-install.php
    PHP Deprecated: Comments starting with '#' are deprecated in /etc/php5/cli/conf.d/mcrypt.ini on line 1 in Unknown on line 0

******************************** Install Begin *********************************
    PHP Fatal error: PostgreSQL PHP extension required and not found. in /var/lib/airtime-1.8.2/install/include/AirtimeIni.php on line 19
    root@vps:/var/lib/airtime-1.8.2/install#

• Vote Up0Vote Down Micz FlorMicz Flor
    it looks to me like your server is missing a lot of packages that Airtime relies on. as andrey posted, follow the installation instructions to install these packages first.
    http://wiki.sourcefabric.org/x/DoBr
  • Vote Up0Vote Down Micz FlorMicz Flor
    you can find an alternative way of installing Airtime 1.8.2 in the online manual:
    http://en.flossmanuals.net/airtime/preparing-the-server/
    following these instructions should allow you to install Airtime with this one liner:
    sudo apt-get install airtime
  • when i do the first step $ sudo nano /etc/apt/sources.list

it says command not found.

UGH
  • Ok I Think I figured it out. Nano wasn't installed.
  • THANK YOU ALL SOOO MUCH!! I have it installed!!!!! Two other questions:

1. How can i chance the database password?
    2. It installed the airtime at the root of my domain. How can I have just a standard html file show up when someone goes to my domain??

• For your first question, just look up "changing postgresql user password". There is an airtime user with password "airtime", so change that to whatever you want. Then make sure you make the corresponding change in "/etc/airtime/airtime.conf".

For your second question, I believe Airtime needs to be in the root directory for now. We are working on fixing this, but maybe creating a subdomain would help you here.

Airtime Pro Hosting: http://airtime.pro
  • Is it possible for me pay someone to get these widgets working for me??? I have went over this manual 15+ times and NOTHING is working for me. Please, I want to try and have this up by the weekend.