1.8.2 upgrade from 1.8.1
  • I upgraded today to the 1.8.2 version of airtime using the ppa.

The upgrade was fine but unfortunately there is no sound. Icecast status displays airtime-offline.

The system check passed, but when I typed 'airtime-update-db-settings' the final output was

propel > sql-template:

Execution of target "sql-template" failed for the following reason: /var/www/airtime/library/propel/generator/build-propel.xml:1 94:10: No schema files were found (matching your schema fileset definition).
    [phingcall] /var/www/airtime/library/propel/generator/build-propel.xml:1 94:10: No schema files were found (matching your schema fileset definition).
    Execution of target "sql" failed for the following reason: /var/www/airtime/library/propel/generator/build-propel.xml:1 79:22: Execution of the target buildfile failed. Aborting.
    [phingcall] /var/www/airtime/library/propel/generator/build-propel.xml:1 79:22: Execution of the target buildfile failed. Aborting.
    Execution of target "main" failed for the following reason: /var/www/airtime/library/propel/generator/build-propel.xml:8 9:22: Execution of the target buildfile failed. Aborting.
    [phing] /var/www/airtime/library/propel/generator/build-propel.xml:8 9:22: Execution of the target buildfile failed. Aborting.

BUILD FINISHED

Is there something I can do or should I just reinstall 1.8.2 from scratch?

Regards,
  • 2 Comments sorted by
  • OK on a new installation the same occurs, no sound output even thought the on-air light is on.

icecast status still reads airtime-offline after the stream label in current song.
  • Fixed - for anyone else having this problem when installing or upgrading through the ppa and choosing 'no thanks' at the configuration prompt ie manual configuration, then apart from just the pypo.cfg edit of the base_url you also need to change the airtime.conf base_url to match. by default it is set to localhost.

This is a new entry in 1.8.2 which is why it threw me off.