assign themes blank
  • I have 4 themes installed (rockstar, anchorage, liquid and the new custodian) when I select any theme it show blank except for anchorage and it does not have the same lock and feel as in the theme manager. So I did image rendering with no success.   
  • 4 Comments sorted by
  • Hello Darrell,

you provide very little information, so I just try to put the problem together myself.
    After the theme has been assigned to your publication, you need to reload the renditions (under /admin/rendition).

Does this fix your problem?

Best,

Eva 
    Post edited by Eva Dangendorf SF at 2015-11-25 10:19:21
  • Hello Darrell,

additionally please check our Newscoop Manual, where we also explain the theme assignment. 

Best,

Eva 
    Post edited by Eva Dangendorf SF at 2015-11-25 10:30:01
  • I am using newscoop version 4.4.6.  Here's exactly what happens.  I have several themes installed and the assignment to publications work ok.  The problem is when I set up an issue and then select a theme the default template directory for that theme does not show.  I can go back and forth between themes and it will only see the template directory for the empty theme.  to double check I then go to themes manager for rockstar and rename the template article.tpl to article_rock.tpl and save.  I then go to publications issue and select the rockstar theme but when I select template I don't see the article_rock.tpl but article.tpl.  I tried this on your demo site and I was able to see the correct template.  
  • What do you exactly mean by 'empty theme'? Is that a white page or does it actually display the wrong template or a message?