Asterisk Phone Ins -> Airtime revisited - Any tips?
  • I have an asterisk (11) setup on the same box as Airtime (not using the latest version because of Opus support - no patches - legal issues). It is working well Sip to Sip and conference (phone in).
    I am about to try testing this with Airtime. Asterisk has a stream out feature (ICES) designed & tested with Icecast(2). Has anyone tried connecting AT 2.5x to this directly as a Web Stream? Was it 'choppy'? Is there a better way?
    Any experiences good or bad welcomed.
    No longer using Airtime or Libretime.
  • 2 Comments sorted by
  • Skype.
    The Cheapest and easiest way to go

or
    in USA
    Two Magik Jack download the desktop App and use the line out

Asterisk needs DiD number (cost number 1) connected to SIP provider (cost number 2)

Also expect serious changes in SIP communications this year,The demand has increase,and there is a lot of acquistions and mergers going on,some of the freebies and going to cost more.

i am using Incredible pbx and the talk is loud

VOISSES
    Voisses

Post edited by Voisses Tech at 2015-01-21 13:36:37
    Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    "I might be in Mud but that does not Make me a Wild Hog(pig)"
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
    "The only thing that remains constant is change itself"
    May the force be with you,until our path or destiny bring us in tandem.
  • Thanks for that Voisses.
    Mine is an a remote server - I am using it for SIP Phone-In shows (SIP conference) using OPUS
    No hardware access available.
    No longer using Airtime or Libretime.