When a good old reboot,might just be the only answer(Schedules Not Working)-Silence occuring
  • At 1100 EST, On 25th,My schedule Webstream,was not being played.

This is a linked show,repeat and no ending.

• The Logs Show no evidence of problem
    • Restart All the usual (media monitor,liquidsoap,etc.) still no show
    • The Now playing Showed that the schedule program should be playing
    • A check of the stream showed that it was ok.

So frustration sets in,my auto dj was working (if I never had this then silence would occur)

So back to basics.

Just reboot the darn thing and bam the webstream starts.

My only thought is that the system locks up.
    So why not try a reboot the next time All troubleshoot has failed(put reboot as part of your arsenal of troubleshooting)

Tip.
    When I used to do technician work,most time people say that"it was working yesterday but not today"
    A reboot  cure the problem

Good luck

Maybe if you restart Apache you get the same effect especially when using VPS
    Post edited by Andrey Podshivalov at 2014-02-26 03:07:30
    Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    "I might be in Mud but that does not Make me a Wild Hog(pig)"
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
    "The only thing that remains constant is change itself"
    May the force be with you,until our path or destiny bring us in tandem.