Show Source ====> Master Source =====>Scheduled Play
  • Why not this order?

I found that having the Source Streams in the order

Show Source ====> Master Source =====>Scheduled Play 

• This allow the show to go on without anyone override it
    • It provides automatic movement form when a dj etc do not turn up to move to the master live
    • One could place any source to connect to master (say I could put mixxx or any other source client to master even mpd as an auto player) for cancelled show

is a better option Than 

Master Source =====>Show Source ====>Scheduled Play 

The only benefit I see in this is that it allow you to go live at anytime but is most inappropriate when a show is schedule

What are your thoughts,Should it be a requested feature?

I took  a plunge on 2.5 and so far Airtime gets better by the Hour

VOISSES

Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    "I might be in Mud but that does not Make me a Wild Hog(pig)"
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
    "The only thing that remains constant is change itself"
    May the force be with you,until our path or destiny bring us in tandem.