CKMS 100.3 SoundFM in Waterloo, Canada
  • Greetings!

We are a campus/community FM radio station serving Waterloo, ON Canada for over 35 years. We are a non-profit corporation run entirely by volunteers. We host about 40 shows per week from our studio located in the heart of Waterloo. More on us can be found here:

soundfm.ca

We've been looking at Airtime for a couple of years and we are now in a position to set it up. Features that I think will change the game for us are: remote scheduling, automatic recordings and on-location stream-in. We are choosing to use the analog output going into our studio mixer. We take our mixer output and send it to our tower via an Icecast setup that we already have.

Thanks to the developers for all the hard work!
    100.3 FM in Waterloo, ON, Canada
    www.soundfm.ca
  • 2 Comments sorted by
  • Hey Nat, 

welcome to the Airtime family! Please share your experience/problems/great moments with us so we can keep improving! 

Best, 
    Lisa. 

Airtime Lead
    Head of Products at Sourcefabric
  • Can I invite you over to my post here http://forum.sourcefabric.org/discussion/15584/here-is-my-setupwhat-is-your-setup-and-how-can-i-improve-mine.

I think one of the thing that change this world if we share more information.I also think that if we give an idea of how we do things then others can follow.

Hope you will come over and say a little.
    Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    "I might be in Mud but that does not Make me a Wild Hog(pig)"
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
    "The only thing that remains constant is change itself"
    May the force be with you,until our path or destiny bring us in tandem.