[Resolved- Thanks Roger and Phillip!] Still Not Getting the Hang of Airtime-Am I Missing Something?
  • I am still having a terribly difficult time with scheduling a daily 24 hour show. It has become and  exhaustive effort and is really taking away some of th enjoyment in running a station.

Is there some feature that I am missing that should be making scheduling repeated 24 hour shows easier? So many people on here mention how they just set it and forget it but for me it's not happening.

Any guidance is appreciated.
    Post edited by Lisa Forbes at 2013-06-02 14:52:37
  • 2 Comments sorted by
  • Lisa, what you want isn't directly supported by the graphical user interface yet. You'll need to wait for maybe v2.5. It won't be ready for another couple of months. Many of the scripts/hacks you've seen here and there generally apply directly to Liquidsoap itself. And going that route essentially breaks the airtime GUI altogether.

That said... there are several workarounds, but they still require a major compromise on what your idea of automation really is. Easiest thing to do is to first make a dynamic playlist that is 24hrs in length. Then open up the calendar view and make seven 24hr shows between 00:00 and 23:59 to cover the sunday-sunday work week. Then go to add/remove content and add your 24hr dynamic list to each day one by one.
  • Thanks Roger!