[SOLVED] 500 Error After Newscoop install
  • Hi everyone, I've just installed Newscoop in the online server, and i'cant find how to run it.
    I have mod_rewrite apache module installed, and i was trying with the .htaccess from Newscoop file.... but no results... that's what navegator says:
    Thanks for the help!
    Pablo

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [no address given] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache/2.2.14 (Ubuntu) Server at www.????????? Port 80
    Post edited by Pablo S. Colombo at 2012-10-11 09:03:09
  • 4 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down Andrey PodshivalovAndrey Podshivalov
    > More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

• Andrey: it was Virtual Host Apache problem... it was solved. Thanks for the help!
    Pablo
  • Hi, Pablo
    I have that same error, as resolved?
  • I really love the Airtime software, then realized Newscoop was an option for a CMS... i have a web portal i want to try it with. The problem is that after install, i can't seem to locate the source of the Error 500. I have disabed error reporting (none) for PHP and set to reporting ALL. I have also checked the log files and error_log... and cannot find anything strange.

I'm scratching my head.